ODFL | First Quarter 2019 Numbers

Gee, it's funny I was having this conversation with a driver from another terminal that was passing through the other day, that said he needed to go down to Cogdons house for dinner since there's no work. When I told him they haven't cared for years, that started the conversation. We both agreed we think they've been cooking the books for years. Come on that BS claims ratio that's not real. I'm a line haul driver and yet over the years every time I fill in over there I've got messed up Freight. I'd like to know what the real numbers are lol.

Gee, it's funny I was having this conversation with a driver from another terminal that was passing through the other day, that said he needed to go down to Cogdons house for dinner since there's no work. When I told him they haven't cared for years, that started the conversation. We both agreed we think they've been cooking the books for years. Come on that BS claims ratio that's not real. I'm a line haul driver and yet over the years every time I fill in over there I've got messed up Freight. I'd like to know what the real numbers are lol.
:heykoolaid::guinesssmilie:

Cooking the books.... Seriously.... I'm just a lowly driver but I know publically traded organizations go through incredibly thorough audits. They have to. I am pretty sure the CEO and CFO do not want to go to jail....
All I heard was the Cogdons stepped away at the right time ...jk

Cooking the books.... Seriously.... I'm just a lowly driver but I know publically traded organizations go through incredibly thorough audits. They have to. I am pretty sure the CEO and CFO do not want to go to jail....
With all that is said above can anybody identify what OD is doing so differently that the O R is that low. In my opinion our terminal was run more efficiently years past in consideration of miles between stops and stops per hour because of that. With that being said this was also before progressive shifting and ROI.
I cannot identify what OD does overall to make the O R that low, but i am at one terminal ,which according to local management is at the top of its region for the lowest O R.
On the other hand i hope it continues because the profit sharing to the 401k this year was fantastic.