Yellow | Flash To Management- Winter Is Here!!

kingralph2

TB Lurker
Credits
Winter is here and will be, well, all winter.

Also, historically, this happens, well, every winter.

Given this undebateable fact, why was every truck in CGB paralyzed on Tuesday morning? Air dryers locked up, fuel gelled, batteries dead, brakes frozen.

What do theses guys need? A reminder note in August?

Winter is here and will be, well, all winter.

Also, historically, this happens, well, every winter.

Given this undebateable fact, why was every truck in CGB paralyzed on Tuesday morning? Air dryers locked up, fuel gelled, batteries dead, brakes frozen.

What do theses guys need? A reminder note in August?

I would be happy if they would fuel some of them up before putting them on the ready line.

flash to management

Management really should pay more attention to the 14 hour rule.Every delay adds up to our detriment.

Management really should pay more attention to the 14 hour rule.Every delay adds up to our detriment.

Thats the idea!!

The locals there will "prove" that BUF can't do the work. When CGB is awarded the lane, all of these "problems" will disappear!!!

I guess the yard slugs needed some thing to set in and smoke&read the paper TP i think i know who you are IM sure you know me I just left yell

hey db met you once at LCP two years ago and got some directions from you thanks for your help never saw you again Icame from RS 7yrs at jamestown 7yrs at buf laned at yell the last two now IM DONE

I would be happy if they would fuel some of them up before putting them on the ready line.

The Hostlers won't fuel tractors cause their boss figuired it would make their department look better, so now all the shop time fueling tractors gets billed to linehaul.

Thats the idea!!

The locals there will "prove" that BUF can't do the work. When CGB is awarded the lane, all of these "problems" will disappear!!!
That kinda ::shit:: happens to us CGB guys too. The three outa the past four times I got sent to MEM I had to go to bed enroute. The problem is alot of guys here will run through their breaks to make it under 14.

We have a huge problem at LCP with guys being told to use their 16hr rule to make it back home. Most of the time it's poor dispatching that causes the time problem and not some "unforseen circumstances" that the law actually states is necessary.

flash to management

Isn't that the problem?Poor dispatching and letting the yardmen dictate our future.All delays come back to bite the drivers and nobody in Management seems to give a crap!

Easy on the yardmen.......... some of us fuel the tractors, wash the windows, and yes- do a thorough pre-trip. Before we make any sweeping generalizations about yard men, let's keep in mind that there are a lot of complaints we could make about road drivers. You know like leaving the tractor windows open when it's raining, leaving all your garbage in the tractor, not backing off the pin, refusing to take any unit that isn't less than a year old, or my favorite- getting out of your unit on the inbound and pissing all over the equipment we have to work with. I guess what i'm saying is there are a few knuckle-heads at work and all of them aren't yardmen.................

Easy on the yardmen.......... some of us fuel the tractors, wash the windows, and yes- do a thorough pre-trip. Before we make any sweeping generalizations about yard men, let's keep in mind that there are a lot of complaints we could make about road drivers. You know like leaving the tractor windows open when it's raining, leaving all your garbage in the tractor, not backing off the pin, refusing to take any unit that isn't less than a year old, or my favorite- getting out of your unit on the inbound and pissing all over the equipment we have to work with. I guess what i'm saying is there are a few knuckle-heads at work and all of them aren't yardmen.................
...Touche'....

We have a huge problem at LCP with guys being told to use their 16hr rule to make it back home. Most of the time it's poor dispatching that causes the time problem and not some "unforseen circumstances" that the law actually states is necessary.

Umm, what 16 hour rule? I thought that went away in the last change of the rules. Before that it only applied to intra-state drivers.