Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie dies at 79

Maybe I was in denial (I had heard she wasn’t well), but I was hoping she would tour with them again after that song in the car commercials has been on TV with her prominent voice that seems popular right now with younger people. My daughter and her friends would sing it when it came on. My wife would too, who wasn’t an old rocker like me. Now granted, the song wasn’t my favorite era for the band (80s). But it is catchy.
The three of them, Stevie, Lindsey and Christine, gave their songs their own personality. Christine had that huskier female voice and a look that was really “British” that I thought was sexy. Of course I wouldn’t mind seeing Stevie in a bikini :17142:

RIP Christine

I know what you're saying BD, I had no idea she was pushing 80, her and Linda Ronstadt......... total hotties.
I haven't cared for Linda Ronstadt since she got political in one of her shows years ago. As I remember several walked out of her show. Some of those leaving the show said they were also liberals but did not come to hear a political opinion. The Dizzy Chicks criticized our president while they were in another country & also lost followers.

The band had a unique sound. I have seen several bands try to cover their songs but none even came close to sounding like them. There is a woman in a small local band that plays at some car shows. She comes as close to sounding like Christine as any singer I have ever heard.
There actually is a very good Fleetwood Mac tribute band, They are called Rumours of Fleetwood Mac , Check them out