Yellow | Follow the work rules ?

I'm gonna let you guys go awhile and let others talk without my input. I've surely said more than my piece. But a change of ops should not have a right to make us guys haul twice as much freight for the same pay. Even though I'm city, I don't want the door open for us to have to even pull 2 empty trailers. One is enough. And we may never pull them. Plenty will pull them with no opposition. But I think it should be a choice not a mandate and they can wait till we retire.
You guys did that. We did not. It wasn't our world.
That should require a vote. That's pretty much a concession without a vote.
UE vs road isn't my issue. Maybe you feel the same.
I'm sure the Locals will weigh as to wether they gain or lose positions and how many. That will be their focus most probably.
I'm gonna chill for a few days. So more can voice opinions.
I have told my BA that we should have a grandfather clause. Anybody hired before the change is approved.
I'm going to be happy if yeller allows me to finish out to my retirement ..... fairly.

As it stands with this proposal.... I'm going to be let go.

Not the first time I've had to start over.

If I get to this point I'm going to move on and find a lot less stressful job.

This place is not worth all the stress that you are putting on yourself..... you can voice your opinions to the hall and on social media..... but don't let it become a obsession.

In my opinion.
That’s what I did, I moved on. Was tired of every year wondering if the doors will stay open, or what’s next. It’s always something.

If they get rid of the engineers, who will drive the trains?
27.jpg

These changes are killing off our customer base. The west coast is a mess, some areas not getting service until a week late.
It's like the head honchos are just pulling these changes out of a hat.
Hope they have a plan for damage control, we are losing customers and drivers.
That’s what happened at New Penn when they went to utility nobody answered the phones we went from 300 bills a night to seventy gross incompetence!!!!!!!