XPO | Fontana Fails

dcmilkwagon

Armed, not a victim
Credits
Sitting here watching the "Truck" races on the FOX Network. I'll bet not even 5% of the seats are filled there. Can't be making any money at this race. I thought the truck series was supposed to be popular in CA. I'll bet most, if not all, of the people sitting in the stands, have free tickets given out to Con-Way customers. :biglaugh:

Runs out of fuel, 3 laps to go, goes from 2nd place to 12th. Doin' it the Con-Way.

Um....I recall being told that only diehard race fans watch NASCAR truck races...Yup, those diehards are our target demographic.

Is there a 62mph joke in there someplace?

OMG!!! Where do I start?....

Well the obvious joke would be our 62 mph tractors...but thats just too easy!

Would it be the speed at which Colin is kicking his crew chief in the @ss for not topping off? Or would it be the speed of that 'Oh Sh!t' feeling when realizing the gas is gone? Then again it could be the speed at which Doug S. dialed the phone to Fenway and said "you guys are awesome!"

Any others?

Rat :biglaugh:

Sitting here watching the "Truck" races on the FOX Network. I'll bet not even 5% of the seats are filled there. Can't be making any money at this race. I thought the truck series was supposed to be popular in CA. I'll bet most, if not all, of the people sitting in the stands, have free tickets given out to Con-Way customers. :biglaugh:

Runs out of fuel, 3 laps to go, goes from 2nd place to 12th. Doin' it the Con-Way.

yeah.....but, you should have seen the party that was held at the USB yard that day before the race. Man, what a deal that was. Great, "catered" event, and the 5% that you saw in the stands, were all there enjoying the Con-Way hospitality. The actual "race", isn't even half the fun. And, the customers who were at both, and there were a bunch, loved it.

yeah.....but, you should have seen the party that was held at the USB yard that day before the race. Man, what a deal that was. Great, "catered" event, and the 5% that you saw in the stands, were all there enjoying the Con-Way hospitality. The actual "race", isn't even half the fun. And, the customers who were at both, and there were a bunch, loved it.

Guess we're looking pretty tuff when it looks like we have exclusive use of the speedway.

I can hear it now; "Man, those Conway people are the boss! They rented every seat in the stands to give us a private show! They sure are nice....AND smart. I'll give 'em all my biz."

I'll bet there were some pretty neat acoustic echos there that day.

Guess we're looking pretty tuff when it looks like we have exclusive use of the speedway.

I can hear it now; "Man, those Conway people are the boss! They rented every seat in the stands to give us a private show! They sure are nice....AND smart. I'll give 'em all my biz."

I'll bet there were some pretty neat acoustic echos there that day.

To bad they didnt let the employees join in on the fun...:popcorn: