Reddaway | Fontana looking at more layoffs and more lost accounts

USF Minnow

TB Lurker
Credits
Word on the wire is that Fedex will get Reddaways Home Depot and 3m accounts which will surely cut many,many jobs not only at Fontana but all around the USF locations,Fontana TM Rob D just resigned at the last minute this week, doesnt look like a very good year ahead for the USF Employees:hide:

Word on the wire is that Fedex will get Reddaways Home Depot and 3m accounts which will surely cut many,many jobs not only at Fontana but all around the USF locations,Fontana TM Rob D just resigned at the last minute this week, doesnt look like a very good year ahead for the USF Employees:hide:

Oh, no no no, that absolutely can't be. I am holding in my hand the latest copy of the "USF Reddaway review". It clearly and proudly states on the front page---

Fontana shipments then 67,901
Fontana shipments now 142,070

Fontana tonnage then 59 million pounds
Fontana tonnage now 126 million pounds

Who's zoomin who? Could your illustrious employer be misleading you.:hysterical:

I'm guessing from an article next to this one, that then means 3rd qtr 06, and now means 3rd qtr 07

Their numbers also show that orange #'s have also doubled, and reno #'s have more than doubled.

In short it sounds like we're twice as big as last year. HA, :biglaugh:fat chance..............

Oh, no no no, that absolutely can't be. I am holding in my hand the latest copy of the "USF Reddaway review". It clearly and proudly states on the front page---

Fontana shipments then 67,901
Fontana shipments now 142,070

Fontana tonnage then 59 million pounds
Fontana tonnage now 126 million pounds

Who's zoomin who? Could your illustrious employer be misleading you.:hysterical:

I'm guessing from an article next to this one, that then means 3rd qtr 06, and now means 3rd qtr 07

Their numbers also show that orange #'s have also doubled, and reno #'s have more than doubled.

In short it sounds like we're twice as big as last year. HA, :biglaugh:fat chance..............

As a hole Home Depot is killing us. Before we picked up the **** Depot account Bestways OR was always around 90 every year 2 weeks before Christmas for 15 years I got a profit sharing check then we picked up the **** Depot account and the OR shot up to 111 the profit was gone. Anyway I understand a lot of guys will get layed off if we lose the account but if we keep the account we will all be out of a job. Funny thing T.J. was the CEO of bestway and when Reddaway took over Bestway they kept T.J. and Home Depot ?????????:stupid:

As a hole Home Depot is killing us. Before we picked up the **** Depot account Bestways OR was always around 90 every year 2 weeks before Christmas for 15 years I got a profit sharing check then we picked up the **** Depot account and the OR shot up to 111 the profit was gone. Anyway I understand a lot of guys will get layed off if we lose the account but if we keep the account we will all be out of a job. Funny thing T.J. was the CEO of bestway and when Reddaway took over Bestway they kept T.J. and Home Depot ?????????:stupid:

Real life is not adding up to what the numbers are saying. Somebody's dishing BS faster than we can sort it out...........:1036316054:

Real life is not adding up to what the numbers are saying. Somebody's dishing BS faster than we can sort it out...........:1036316054:

I remember when we were about to get that national HD account. they were kissin asses for that and when we got it, it was like the second coming. That was the impression up north

I remember when we were about to get that national HD account. they were kissin asses for that and when we got it, it was like the second coming. That was the impression up north

Reddaway needs to dump the Home Depot account any way. Im not so sure that Reddaway has'nt been looking for a reason to get out of that account. The reason I say that is is because there sure seems to be alot of undilevered
home Depot frieght out there.I wonder why. Do you suppose maybe it was to get Home Depot to say we'll see ya Reddaway so Reddaway did'nt have to? Just food for thought.

Reddaway needs to dump the Home Depot account any way. Im not so sure that Reddaway has'nt been looking for a reason to get out of that account. The reason I say that is is because there sure seems to be alot of undilevered
home Depot frieght out there.I wonder why. Do you suppose maybe it was to get Home Depot to say we'll see ya Reddaway so Reddaway did'nt have to? Just food for thought.