Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Nothing but pics of the food you are about to eat or ate recently
ary2epu5.jpg

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

A small pork roast in the rotisserie cooked to 150 degrees internal temperature... It was delicious
enypatun.jpg

I cook a lot of food I don't eat or ever plan on eating cause I'm a vegetarian and enjoy cooking for others. Can I not post? :(

Dry aging a rib eye for the grill tomorrow... Just put a steak on a plate and cover it in kosher salt and cracked black pepper and put it in the fridge uncovered for 24 hours.. Then take steak out and sit it on the counter and let it warm up 45 mins or so before you grill it
avapedu5.jpg

Dry aging a rib eye for the grill tomorrow... Just put a steak on a plate and cover it in kosher salt and cracked black pepper and put it in the fridge uncovered for 24 hours.. Then take steak out and sit it on the counter and let it warm up 45 mins or so before you grill it
avapedu5.jpg

That's how I do my steaks. Gordon Ramsey said the same thing in regards to letting it sit in room temp for a little.

avapedu5.jpg

But make sure you have no flies in the house first. LOL

This might be a dumb question (it's coming from me, so...yes it is), does the steak pick up any refrigerator stank or food odors when you leave it uncovered in there? Even the cleanest refrigerators have a little odor that would seep into uncovered leftovers.

This might be a dumb question (it's coming from me, so...yes it is), does the steak pick up any refrigerator stank or food odors when you leave it uncovered in there? Even the cleanest refrigerators have a little odor that would seep into uncovered leftovers.

You should smell some of the walk-ins we have to um walk into, gag me with a chainsaw. I try to make a mental note to never eat at these places.