Food Selfies

This might be a dumb question (it's coming from me, so...yes it is), does the steak pick up any refrigerator stank or food odors when you leave it uncovered in there? Even the cleanest refrigerators have a little odor that would seep into uncovered leftovers.

Probably if you keep uncovered onions or ted wards in there... Not in my fridge

I try not to go to the Chinese buffet too close to closing time, but shoot, even the ice cream was old at the House of Lost Pet tonight.

Anyhow, bet you can't eat just one.

lADgNjN.jpg

New potatoes from farmers market in a pot of bubbling gravy. Made my garden green beans on the side, along with some unmemorable dead animal.

Blackberry butter made by combining honey, butter, and blackberries. Used some to make a grilled cheese sandwich using pepper jack cheese. Pretty darn good!

Sorry about the sideways pic. Posting from my phone.

Blackberry butter made by combining honey, butter, and blackberries. Used some to make a grilled cheese sandwich using pepper jack cheese. Pretty darn good!

Sorry about the sideways pic. Posting from my phone.

If possible, rotate the picture with editing software on the phone before you post. I have to turn my pics upside down so it comes out right.

If possible, rotate the picture with editing software on the phone before you post. I have to turn my pics upside down so it comes out right.
Don't even worry about that, just lay the jar on its side then take the picture.

Sent from my smelly armpit using Tapatalk

The pic is right side up on my phone. I've tried rotating them before but doesn't work for the pics that are right side up to start with.

Ooooops. My bad . I'll try again.

I give up. I'm out.

you most likely have "Microsoft Photo Imagining" either built in, or you can get it at M$ for free.

from there, your pics get transferred to that, and you can rotate them as needed, save them and then submit them.

or....

we can all honestly say....

"you have a side dish"......