Food Selfies

We'll fix it for ya!

7azc2IE.jpg

Time to throw out the trash.

ted, this looks good, what was it...??

i can see hash browns...??? (or whatever that fried potato is)

It's a triple hash brown all the way at Waffle House (with chili but not gravy). We have waffle houses all over here, I've seen them across the country too. They're pretty much the same as huddle houses. They don't have a deep fryer, so if you order a burger, you get hash browns instead of fries. And yeah, it's pretty good and fairly greasy. Next week I'm going on my diet, no more taters, or grains, so I'll miss this.

I was gonna go to this fancy restaurant last Sunday, but they were closed, so I had to go to another restaurant and eat a tentacle. We finally made it back to that place the other day, but my camera screwed up, can't wait until we can afford to go there again.

we do not have waffle house up here, which is ok with me.

i went to a fancy restaurant the other day, cost me an arm and a leg.

fancy name, so i thought the food would be good...

some french place named....

Le McDonelds....???

ever hear of it where you are..???

This was diner last night, oh it was delicious.

as for the pizza, i have never seen a round pizza cut like that. but it does look incredible.

for me, and my age now, i find that a dinner or lunch is a lot less in quantity nowadays.

when i was younger, to have eaten a 36" sub sandwich was done so in a few minutes....now....?? a 6" sub..!!

i would have either had some pizza, like maybe 2 slices for sure, maybe a third. and the pizza would have been minus a few things that i see on yours.

or, maybe just the spaghetti and "veal parm", just not with pizza.

as for the cookies, maybe one before bedtime

enjoy your youth while you can, and all the goodies you want, cuz sooner or later old age creeps up on you, and you WILL be eating lesser and lesser amounts

I only had a couple pieces of pizza saved most of it. The cookies I made today, there busy cooling off right now. The pizza was delicious, I told them just give me a deluxe, I didn't know what was really on it. The veal Parmesan was good as well and came with soup. The restaurant that I get that food from is a pretty small place, but is growing in popularity. If the situation ever arises (right now it's not to probable) however if the situation ever arises that restaurant Pepper's in Lakewood, Ohio is where I would take a date.

Fresh fried croaker .... Probably not the most healthy way to eat fish but they sure were good
re7u5ugu.jpg

This one was actually inspired by Grocery Thrower. He said that his wife made brownies with peanut butter icing, so I decided that I would try that recipe my self. It was sure yummy.