Food Selfies

That's light rye bread, it was very good, they didn't toast it or butter it or anything like that.
The pizza was very good as well tasted delicious, best in the state I swear. If you all come to Cleveland we can go there and have a pizza party.

I'm down! Road trip I say!

Tonight we had a clam bake in my neighborhood, that was pretty good as well, I had 2 bowls of clam chowder and some musscels and a pork sandwich and some clams of course. Also had Deviled eggs for the first time.

Tonight we had a clam bake in my neighborhood, that was pretty good as well, I had 2 bowls of clam chowder and some musscels and a pork sandwich and some clams of course. Also had Deviled eggs for the first time.

Sounds like a good time! I can smoke a mean pork shoulder, I make deviled eggs that will make you wet your pants, but I know nothing about clams and muscles.

Sounds like a good time! I can smoke a mean pork shoulder, I make deviled eggs that will make you wet your pants, but I know nothing about clams and muscles.

that is "the problem" with people living far inside of the states. you do not get fresh seafood, only frozen. when you live in my area, so very close to the ocean, fresh seafood is the only way we eat it.

not to say that some people don't have frozen fish sticks in the freezer, many do.

mussels are like clams, but are usually smaller.

each seafood item has a different taste, and no...no seafood item, tastes like chicken...not even "chicken of the sea tuna", tastes like chicken...

the only thing i can "suggest" if one has never had clams, is to go to the local grocer, and buy the 2 types of commonly sold.."clam chowder"

one is white..made with either milk or cream

one is red.....made with tomato,

heat it up, let cool a bit...enjoy...you will either like one or the other flavor, or none at all....

now as for ..."muscles"....you find those at the beach, tanned and lifting weights, trying to impress the gals..... or guys...depending on how they swing.....

I'm down! Road trip I say!

Any time your welcome to come up here to Yankee land, bring a coat though the winds are picking up the weathers getting cooler and the sky is now starting to turn grey. However it will be a fun trip, we can go and eat pizza and then visit the GFS store a good time will be had by all.

Any time your welcome to come up here to Yankee land, bring a coat though the winds are picking up the weathers getting cooler and the sky is now starting to turn grey. However it will be a fun trip, we can go and eat pizza and then visit the GFS store a good time will be had by all.

There alot of members I would like to go visit, I get 3 weeks of vaca this year but some BS always comes up everytime I plan something.

Had some leftover cheese from Christmas eve dinner. Time for another pan full

xJTbG6H.jpg

. . . . but I know nothing about clams and muscles.

Come on out my way and I'll teach you everything you never wanted to know.

By the way, Mrs. Racer and I were out Friday and stopped at a roadside place that sells fresh crab, prawns, salmon, halibut, and other seafood. I grabbed some fresh smoked wild salmon.

I'd post a picture, but it was so good that it disappeared before I could get the camera out!