For Anyone Interested in Going to Truck Driving School...

Can someone please tell me how to choose the best Class A CDL training school? I want to get my CDL. Thanks.

I wouldn't recommend anything short of 4 weeks classroom and 4 weeks behind the wheel
A community college sponsored driving school would be another good choice

Maybe a better choice would be a tech school for tool and die makers,or union local sponsored welding school? There is a big demand for both....

Maybe a better choice would be a tech school for tool and die makers,or union local sponsored welding school? There is a big demand for both....
Certainly you're not suggesting People do not join Trucking?
There's such a glut of Drivers needed so apply today to a Truck Driver Training facility near you or simply attend the Un-Employment Office near you for more resources in Driver Training.
If not interested in Truck Driving then Tech Schooling or Community College might be for you.
- - -
Problems with such ventures as posted by BIG R GUY are mainly PAY and one needs to be ACCEPTED by some Union (and these are not free to join) prior to schooling or possibly take such courses at a nearby or local Community College/Tech School. :wavey:

Seems most youth want to start AT THE TOP without experience, because of the Apprentice time (2 years?) then the possible advancement to Journeyman status, unless of course those requirements have been eliminated because of :crybaby: .

For you young folks that think/believe you fit the requirements: Not every application is accepted, like in Trucking!!
There are few Winners with MANY Losers, like in Trucking.

HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU....end of line

Certainly you're not suggesting People do not join Trucking?
There's such a glut of Drivers needed so apply today to a Truck Driver Training facility near you or simply attend the Un-Employment Office near you for more resources in Driver Training.
If not interested in Truck Driving then Tech Schooling or Community College might be for you.
- - -
Problems with such ventures as posted by BIG R GUY are mainly PAY and one needs to be ACCEPTED by some Union (and these are not free to join) prior to schooling or possibly take such courses at a nearby or local Community College/Tech School. :wavey:

Seems most youth want to start AT THE TOP without experience, because of the Apprentice time (2 years?) then the possible advancement to Journeyman status, unless of course those requirements have been eliminated because of :crybaby: .

For you young folks that think/believe you fit the requirements: Not every application is accepted, like in Trucking!!
There are few Winners with MANY Losers, like in Trucking.

HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU....end of line
Guess they can always go to Amazon for about 11 bucks an hour...