For Once, The NFL Gets Something Right

SuperCourse

It's About The Borders - Idiot
Credits
Hank Williams Jr. to return to 'Monday Night Football'

ESPN says a new version of Williams' longtime "MNF" theme and its "Are you ready for some football?" catchphrase will debut before the first regular-season Monday night game — a Sept. 11 matchup between the New Orleans Saints and Minnesota Vikings.

The network says in a statement that it's bringing back what it calls "most iconic music video in sports television history" because fans missed it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ms-jr-to-return-to-monday-night-football.html

Hank Williams Jr. to return to 'Monday Night Football'

ESPN says a new version of Williams' longtime "MNF" theme and its "Are you ready for some football?" catchphrase will debut before the first regular-season Monday night game — a Sept. 11 matchup between the New Orleans Saints and Minnesota Vikings.

The network says in a statement that it's bringing back what it calls "most iconic music video in sports television history" because fans missed it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ms-jr-to-return-to-monday-night-football.html

ESPN is going straight to ::shit::. I can barely stand their people any more. And so many advertisements. I've been doing a lot of realizing that I'm listening to FoxSports lately.

ESPN's ratings have tanked so they are desperate to revive their viewership. They should have stayed out of politics. So it's their own fault.
And the No Fun League doesn't encourage anyone to stay tuned either.

Everyone has a podcast. No commercials , or very few. ESPN has tons of shows on podcast.

And once you jump into that rabbit hole you realize that there are so MANY podcasts by all sorts of people and many are of better quality or contain better commentary and are tailored to your specific teams, sports or cities. You go from, I'm going to watch " Sportscenter ", to look at all of this !

After ESPN has fired anyone worth listening to
Just in time to bring back hank

That whole network is going to ::shit::. They were a giant for so long and now things are starting to slide and the higher ups need their numbers. So now it's all about baby mommas and tabloid drama. I have been watching FoxSports a lot lately. They actually talk about sports. Really nice. Sometimes I wish the on air talent was better skilled. It's a little annoying at times. But they are at least talking about the actual sports.

That whole network is going to :::shit:::. They were a giant for so long and now things are starting to slide and the higher ups need their numbers. So now it's all about baby mommas and tabloid drama. I have been watching FoxSports a lot lately. They actually talk about sports. Really nice. Sometimes I wish the on air talent was better skilled. It's a little annoying at times. But they are at least talking about the actual sports.
I can't stand Terry Bradshaw Cris collinsworth put him in his place a few times on the show because Terry gets too political at times so they parted company
The rest constantly let it slide ( no other offers I guess ) you have to watch one or the other until someone comes up with something better