For Sale Personal Items

I have one slightly used above ground swimming pool for sale..... lol... 33 foot round.... doesn't bring the bikinis in like it used to.... actually it is going to the scrap yard. It's like owning a boat..... happiest day is the day you get and the day you get rid of it...lol

I have a 14ga. double barrel pump shotgun, I'd trade for a single barrel over and under.(any ga.)
Gun is in excellent condition, having trouble finding amo.

We need a new fence subdividing our property, will you deliver 150 holes 2ft deep?

I'm afraid your order has created an issue for me.
I no longer carry a CDL, I think , weight, may be a problem, however, I can still supply your order if you have transportation, thanks.

Any chance we could load the holes into a hot air balloon?

Yeah. But with extra soil, that came out, we might need to use a set of balloons because of the weight. With me not knowing whether you're going to install them on the shrinking of the moon, or on the growing of the moon, you might need some extra dirt to fill the holes after you put the post in.

Yeah. But with extra soil, that came out, we might need to use a set of balloons because of the weight. With me not knowing whether you're going to install them on the shrinking of the moon, or on the growing of the moon, you might need some extra dirt to fill the holes after you put the post in.

You need to be on your toes, dealing with Homesick, last post holes I sold him, he claimed some were only 1/2 holes

Anybody got an old rust 72-75 Dodge 4x4 4 speed truck hangin out in the weeds on their property they're looking to get rid of? Looking for a project truck. Don't care how ugly.

For Sale - I got a 1988 Gibson Les Paul Standard, cherryburst finish, very good player condition, no breaks, comes with period correct Cali Girl case, Gibson 57 Classic pickups, nothing wrong with it, I just have too many guitars (8) looking to pair it down.