For the undecided !!

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
:regretful: Remember this !!! Is it not true that the Man that had made this company with all his hard work for years was ask to step down sooner then he planned ? is this yes ? Would the company be dealing with this now ? Or better !! Did he see a pay increase would come in place at times , yes ? The time is coming soon for you to decide . If you think this is going to end after you should vote no , think again !!! They will have you right in there hand ... Remember , what ever happen to the Man that started NCT ... :kicking:

Drive&Drive !! Thanks i will take that as a complement ..TROLL, a supernatural being .. I'm so supernatural you have to respond .. Do you have a answer about what i said , about the man that started NCT ? NO !!! you just have the name calling ... THE POINT IS YOU ARE NOTHING TO THAT PLACE !!! Drive&Drive your the person that wants , but everyone does all the work ... So on that note you most work in the office ...

i think he meant UGLY thing that hides under bridges and eats people...but you can take that however you want i dont think anyone should be answering your questions as you dont work here right? but we already know most of the stuff you have put on here is out of spite

alot of good that does you

You can call it spite or what ever !! The truth of the matter is ???? truth !!! RIGHT !!! NO PAY INCREASE IN SIX YEARS !!! AND NO OVERTIME ....So stop with the diverting the truth .. And you know the truth about what happen to the MAN who started NCT .. If not ask the sales people up north ... You never know this troll maybe working next to you !!!!:fingure:

:regretful: Remember this !!! Is it not true that the Man that had made this company with all his hard work for years was ask to step down sooner then he planned ? is this yes ? Would the company be dealing with this now ? Or better !! Did he see a pay increase would come in place at times , yes ? The time is coming soon for you to decide . If you think this is going to end after you should vote no , think again !!! They will have you right in there hand ... Remember , what ever happen to the Man that started NCT ... :kicking:

comparing the union to "the man" is nonsensical, the union taking over in no way, shape, or form means things will be great. If anything, it means the company will be bogged down under another bureaucracy.

So you are happy Richard Beers, JBusy12, Drive&Drive, Werble and whoever, with your pay, no overtime, and very high medical benefits?

They are not NCT drivers!!! Just NCT office people who look us in the face everyday
But hide on here and tell us we don't have a clue on what we are doing and bashing the union.

Still here man, I am complacent with the pay, it's not bad I am not saying I don't need a raise, health benefits are high but being realistic a lot of people have high insurance fees, we all pay the same just like the office people , we aren't being paid pennies but could stand for some revisions

Driveforfree is upset clearly wah wah, I am out and about all the time not confined in an office 9-5 genius, your sitting in the hall each day with ur teamster pushers trying to play us for fools