TForce | For those "lucky" enough to draw lakeshore......

maxicoze

TB Regular
Credits
If you're unlucky enough to draw lakeshore, here is a way to deliver the carpets.

There are many ways, and different terminals have different equipment, but if you have the convertable type handtrucks, why not load one end of the carpets into the handle side, and on the other end wrap the carpets with some tape---or you could use one of your load straps.

9csgGBN.jpg

because most of the time its one or two carpets per destination, or Pro. easier just to throw it over the shoulder... depending on the size.

because most of the time its one or two carpets per destination, or Pro. easier just to throw it over the shoulder... depending on the size.
True, but lately we've been getting a lot of pros with multiple carpets. Maybe lakeshore is offering a package deal on carpets?

I get paid by the hour, I piece at a time, prevents Injury.
Too tedious for me. This way makes it fairly easy and quick without any straining.

Also, if you do it one piece at a time then you get the messages on the diad asking "what's taking so long?" etc.........

Which would you rather do. Lakeshore or Starbucks.

Most of the starbucks we have at our terminal are not "conventional" starbucks; They are in universities, airports etc. So it's usually a roll-to and drop.

i don't like either one, but if i had to choose, then starbucks, i guess......