SAIA | For what its worth

Hauler1313

TB Lurker
Credits
In case there was any question, HR and social people absolutely monitor this forum. So good or bad, you guys are being heard.

In case there was any question, HR and social people absolutely monitor this forum. So good or bad, you guys are being heard.
I bet they monitor this and the Facebook page. They probably laugh at all the bitching and complaining going on by everyone. I’m sure everyone knows. We are not sentenced to work here. The doors are wide open to leave. If your not happy working here leave. There are thousands of places to go and drive a truck. I work here because it’s an easy job. They don’t bother me unless I break their rules. But yet y’all stay here and complain about cameras and taking a stupid physical for insurance. Come on really.

I don't think they laugh at anything anymore. The stress level on the inside people has gone through the roof.
Why are they stressing they created the rules. Most drivers are complaining and leaving because they can’t use their phones or cb. The cameras wouldn’t be an issues if you could use those two. It’s an easy fix. Admit it was a mistake. Keep your cameras they are a good tool. But give the drivers back their hands free talking.

I don't think they laugh at anything anymore. The stress level on the inside people has gone through the roof.
They did good in the 2nd quarter despite some issues. The 3rd and 4th quarter may be different and if things drop off significantly. I see some heads rolling. I know exactly what the issues are but it’s not my job to tell them. They don’t value our opinions anyway. That’s pretty obvious. They simply can’t see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
PvNW7Pw.jpg

They did good in the 2nd quarter despite some issues. The 3rd and 4th quarter may be different and if things drop off significantly. I see some heads rolling. I know exactly what the issues are but it’s not my job to tell them. They don’t value our opinions anyway. That’s pretty obvious. They simply can’t see the forest for the trees.

Why are they stressing they created the rules.
Because corporate rules require numbers to show that programs are achieving corporate objectives. If this corporate person can't show the numbers, then the corporation will replace that body with another and another and another until the numbers are achieved. The objective numbers never ever go down or made easier to achieve. That's where the stress of losing your job begets stress.

Because corporate rules require numbers to show that programs are achieving corporate objectives. If this corporate person can't show the numbers, then the corporation will replace that body with another and another and another until the numbers are achieved. The objective numbers never ever go down or made easier to achieve. That's where the stress of losing your job begets stress.
Success begets further success.

Success begets further success.
Not always. You recently posted,
They did good in the 2nd quarter despite some issues. The 3rd and 4th quarter may be different and if things drop off significantly. I see some heads rolling. I know exactly what the issues are but it’s not my job to tell them. They don’t value our opinions anyway. That’s pretty obvious.
If success begets further success, then Q3 and Q4 should be a given to build upon the success of Q2. You seem to have your doubts. One thing is for sure and that is we care, we share left the building a long time ago.

Not always. You recently posted,
They did good in the 2nd quarter despite some issues. The 3rd and 4th quarter may be different and if things drop off significantly. I see some heads rolling. I know exactly what the issues are but it’s not my job to tell them. They don’t value our opinions anyway. That’s pretty obvious.
If success begets further success, then Q3 and Q4 should be a given to build upon the success of Q2. You seem to have your doubts. One thing is for sure and that is we care, we share left the building a long time ago.
I do have some doubts. But I’m optimistic that they will figure it out.

A wise man once said..

The rock of truth and proof
May not knock a man from the roof
But those in the cellar
Can laugh at the feller

So, maybe he wasn't so wise..But he knew how to rhyme.