POLITICS Ford moving ALL small car manufacturing to Mexico

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by a9faninnc, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash GOOD CHOICE AMERICA. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    If Cruz still has Presidential aspirations, he won't take it. Those are lifelong positions. But he would be an outstanding SC justice.

Big Dave and Rastus like this.
  2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

His political career left him no other option.He might still be damaged beyond repair.Seeing Trumps numbers and chances going up,he figured he better get on board.Kasich and Jeb are both mortally wounded,politically.

3. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Ted might have already destroyed any chance that he once had. His delay in support won't win anyone over.

DCM_Doc likes this.
  4. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Here we go with the capitalism is always evil argument. I have a gut feeling you work for a corporation. Do you feel like a victim every day you have to punch in? Maybe your company sucks, I don't know. Whoever started that company, or whoever runs it, doesn't do it to give the profit away.

This argument needs perspective. You are surely rich compared to a bag boy or fry cook. Why aren't you sharing more of your wealth with the less fortunate?

And seeing your convictions on trump, I have no doubt you will vote for hillary. You are using the weakest "lesser of two evils" argument ever.

Anyone with a job has nothing to lose and everything to gain by voting for trump. Even in a national rtw environment, if nafta was abolished or renegotiated, the uaw would gain bargaining power.

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I wasn't discussing capitalism.....and in my other posts where I do discuss capitalism I never said capitalism in and of itself is "evil"......but that isn't what my post that you quoted was about.....

You better check with a Dr.... Your gut is giving you erroneous information....well partially wrong..... I once was employed by a Corporation.....now I'm not....and when I wa there was no reason that would make me a "victim".....and nowhere have I ever said that.... You're obviously missing the greater point.......and besides....that isn't what I was talking about in my post you quoted....

What does this have to do with anything in my post you quoted?.....

Once again...... What does this have to do with my post you quoted......???

That's pretty small thinking to automatically assume that since I don't think your choice of a "savior" is going to make your daily life any better....does not mean that I must, therefore automatically, support the "other side".... I've made it as clear and concise as possible on here that I never said or even implied I was voting for anyone....much less Clinton... I know it's not possible that you've read all my posts...so you probably didn't know that....but now you do.....

As far as the "lesser of two evils"....if you dont know how that applies or how it is partially responsible for the disappointing state of politics today....there really isn't much I can say that would help you comprehend it....
    If you think Trump is going to really change things and make your life better.....you're just as badly mistaken as those that think Clinton is going to be the National savior.......

Seriously??.... If thats what you think....great...but when he proves to change nothing.....and just continues the status quo....who are you going to blame it on...?... Ohhh... I know...it will be the "liberals"...an automatic response so you'll always have a scapegoat which allows them to always have your loyalties......just as "liberals" have the "conservatives" as their scapegoat...... Nice and convenient little trick.....

Perhaps.....but if you think that is going to happen.....well....it doesn't hurt to dream.....

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  6. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    You do realize you were complaining some posts back about corporate America being overly greedy, right?

7. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Well that is the reason they leave here and build their stuff elsewhere.
    Or it could be to get away from our brutal winters.
    What do you think?

pilot87 likes this.
  8. pilot87

Wasn't complaing..... I was stating the fact of the matter......
    But the post you quoted and replied to wasn't about that..... It was about Trump and his free press.... The role of the media in shaping an "election" etc...... Not about capitalism and where I work or if my company "sucks" and so on...... .

9. pilot87

I think your right.......

There are some though, that think it's all Obamas fault....including the brutal winters ....:hilarious:

10. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    He doesn't realize that even his own long winded drivel confuses himself.
    It's best to just skip over his hogwash.
    Just a little advice.
    :1036316054:

:coffee1:

buffalobill likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Or could it be that corporations leave here because we have the highest corporate tax rate in the free world?
    Trump might fix that. And of course, since that would bring jobs here, you are completely against it. :732:

buffalobill likes this.
  12. pilot87

It's not my fault you can't comprehend anything beyond the very simplistic..... Anything that requires a little thought beyond the "sound bite" is confusing "drivel" to you....

Speaking of "confusing drivel"....here's a recent sample ....

I rest my case...

13. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Mr. Professor, did you learn this in Mexico or America? And here I thought you were sooooo perfect and intelligent all of this time.

14. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The only case that has been determined is that you have loyalty to Mexico, and would like to bring America to it's knees.
    Case closed.

15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    I do have some investment advice for our Mexican loverboy.
    Invest in ladders and shovels.......but not until you get the specs on how deep the footing will be for Trump's wall, and how high the wall will be.

16. pilot87

The current Corporate tax rate has little to do with it......its more about exploiting low wage foreign labor...... If you were willing to work for twenty cents an hour maybe they would bring the jobs back here......and since you're against any sort of a minimum wage and you think that Corporations should be able to pay what they want.....you should be fine with 20 cents an hour....

17. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Take this picture back to Mexico with you as an advertising tool. You will sell millions of ladders.
    [​IMG]

18. pilot87

Really? ...You thought of that all by yourself?

How did you arrive at that silly conclusion?..

19. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Complete and utter ignorance, as usual.
    Keep up the good work.

20. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Let's let everyone read that again Chico.

You've been taking personal shots at me for the past six months, without me responding. That ends today.
    Let's get it on.

Oh, I won't be commenting on any of the content within your posts, but I will be insulting you with every response.

Remember about six months ago, you apologized to me for being such an :censored: with your personal attacks on me.
    Yep, that's right, YOU apologized to ME for being an :censored:. I let you chirp for the last six months.

Now it's on........