Yellow | Form 8-K for YRC WORLDWIDE INC. 1-Nov-2010

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Item 1.01 Other Events.

On October 30, 2010, YRC Worldwide Inc. (the "Company") announced that its union employees represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters ("Teamsters") have voted in favor of the Agreement for the Restructuring of the YRC Worldwide Inc. Operating Companies, dated September 24, 2010, among the Teamsters, YRC Inc., USF Holland Inc. and New Penn Motor Express, Inc. (the "Agreement"), which modifies the National Master Freight Agreement, effective April 1, 2008 through March 31, 2015.......................

A copy of the news release announcing the ratification is included herewith as Exhibit 99.1.
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

On November 1, 2010, Daniel J. Churay, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Company tendered his resignation to be effective December 1, 2010 to become President and Chief Executive Officer of Rex Energy Corporation.................

Summary of YRC WORLDWIDE INC. - Yahoo! Finance

Spaghetti, Do you think they will go after us retirees as well........?........If they want to scan my eyes they may be closed for I am on the porchswing sleeping.......LMAO.....:27::coffee1::hysterical:
The implant can be used for medical too. The thumb scanner is available now. The drivers will need to get the implant. YRCW now has the right to enforce that policy, because it's all part of restructuring. YRC is going to upgrade their computer systems, and the employees have already agreed to the process with the Yes vote. Now the Yes voters will have to honor and commit to YRCW's new policy.

Remember, they always quit their job too, but they might as well get it done now rather than later. Because, every truck driving job will require the chip. CSA 2010/Homeland Security are already putting the rules in place for commercial vehicles.

The implant can be used for medical too. The thumb scanner is available now. The drivers will need to get the implant. YRCW now has the right to enforce that policy, because it's all part of restructuring. YRC is going to upgrade their computer systems, and the employees have already agreed to the process with the Yes vote. Now the Yes voters will have to honor and commit to YRCW's new policy.

Remember, they always quit their job too, but they might as well get it done now rather than later. Because, every truck driving job will require the chip. CSA 2010/Homeland Security are already putting the rules in place for commercial vehicles.

Bad thing is if this happens and they make the retirees get it as well I will get in trouble with my wife for spending too much in the porchswing "swangin" and sleeping.......She may have access to monitoring me as well......LMAO