TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
He loves to show off his work! :1036316054:

stop-or-not.jpg

Say, what's the POLICY on this??
The Stopping No Stopping Policy
stop-or-not.jpg

"All employees must follow the yard flow at all times and not deviate per P.R.I.D.E manual"
Failure to do so can lead to discipliary actions up to and including termination.
See your local TM for more confusing interpretations.

The picture states you can Stop at the posted stop sign but you cannot stop to the right of the posted stop sign (hence the right arrow).

Now, how's that for thinking outside the box and using Con-way micro-management technique?

:eek: uh...what??:hide:

The Stopping No Stopping Policy
stop-or-not.jpg

"All employees must follow the yard flow at all times and not deviate per P.R.I.D.E manual"
Failure to do so can lead to discipliary actions up to and including termination.
See your local TM for more confusing interpretations.

The picture states you can Stop at the posted stop sign but you cannot stop to the right of the posted stop sign (hence the right arrow).

Now, how's that for thinking outside the box and using Con-way micro-management technique?

i was wondering if there was any FOS's on this site anyway. if so what was thier thought on this stuff.

What stuff?
There are many A/E's, FOS's, FOM's, TM's, RM's ,XGO staff both high and low and the occasional shareholder. (That is a 100% Guarantee)
Most read what you have to say, some will chime in but you guys especially the seasoned vets here, have the uncanny ability to call them out and scare them away.

What stuff?
There are many A/E's, FOS's, FOM's, TM's, RM's ,XGO staff both high and low and the occasional shareholder. (That is a 100% Guarantee)
Most read what you have to say, some will chime in but you guys especially the seasoned vets here, have the uncanny ability to call them out and scare them away.

There are ALOT of everyone that view this website as well as the con-way forum we have Almost 12,000 Members & 1.5 Million Page Views Per Month