TForce | "Formerly Boats"

boats

TB Regular
Credits
New board! New name! Hello fellow UPSF'ers I was wondering where you guys were hiding. I guess I just found out. I had to get a cool user name like you guys so I changed it.

Bull said:
New board! New name! Hello fellow UPSF'ers I was wondering where you guys were hiding. I guess I just found out. I had to get a cool user name like you guys so I changed it.

Welcome back boats......:rolleyes:

Well hello bull, Does this mean I have to change my name as well as my avatar and jobclass.?

My new avatar and jobclass and possibly a new name, will be unveiled on May 1'st.

I was half asleep when I first logged back on. I thought this was a temp. After being slapped around by HBF I went back to boats. You got to listen to the frog.:chairshot:

Boats said:
I was half asleep when I first logged back on. I thought this was a temp. After being slapped around by HBF I went back to boats. You got to listen to the frog.:chairshot:
welcome back,brother,have a seat,sit a spell, y'all come back now,ya hear!:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug

Boats said:
I like "Boats". These are mine.
DSC00017.jpg

hf05.jpg

MVC-001S.jpg

Boats said:
Animo your a high roller. I never drove boats like that in the Navy!
Boats,

actually not quite the high roller. In truth I am struggling to keep them both afloat. I use them in my side business and hopefully continue into semi-retirement in 8 years with my full Teamster pension.