Yellow | Frag

Point Man

TB Lurker
Credits
My last thread was called fix bayonette and I discussed the hard decesion that the rank and file would be making soon. Just remember that some of you may need to seek guidence before you vote. Also remember that some have not only slept with the ENEMY but have sold their brothers and sisters out to make themselves look good. Here are Local 776 examples: the stewards who have built decks on the back of $400,000 houses that foreman owned and recieves no disipline for excessive....while other members sit on the streetfor extending a holiday weekendshit, the stewards who drank themselves silly with the foreman after the Cristina Smile golfing tourney:eck13: and allowed members to be continously harrassed by management, the stewards who went to so many NASCAR races with management or do I mean their true brothers:ranting2:, the steward that takes every Friday off in the fall to coach a local high school football team and nothing is done as other members recieve disipline for setting a pattern:ranting2:! Just watch who's guidence you seek because this decesion is a tough one:TR10driving03:. Good luck!

My last thread was called fix bayonette and I discussed the hard decesion that the rank and file would be making soon. Just remember that some of you may need to seek guidence before you vote. Also remember that some have not only slept with the ENEMY but have sold their brothers and sisters out to make themselves look good. Here are Local 776 examples: the stewards who have built decks on the back of $400,000 houses that foreman owned and recieves no disipline for excessive....while other members sit on the streetfor extending a holiday weekendshit, the stewards who drank themselves silly with the foreman after the Cristina Smile golfing tourney:eck13: and allowed members to be continously harrassed by management, the stewards who went to so many NASCAR races with management or do I mean their true brothers:ranting2:, the steward that takes every Friday off in the fall to coach a local high school football team and nothing is done as other members recieve disipline for setting a pattern:ranting2:! Just watch who's guidence you seek because this decesion is a tough one:TR10driving03:. Good luck!

pretty normal fair from where I come from...so what ?!?