FedEx Freight | Freight for Freight

Nothing like a corporate troll to deflect off what is really happening within the company. Keep deflecting while others take the brunt...
Was I just accused of being a corporate troll? I’m sorry if my writing ability just glitched out your reading comprehension.

Dang it though. That’s the harshest thing I’ve ever been called, talk<$, can you please read my post history before judging?

Was I just accused of being a corporate troll? I’m sorry if my writing ability just glitched out your reading comprehension.

Dang it though. That’s the harshest thing I’ve ever been called, talk<$, can you please read my post history before judging?
I believe you have been called out :lmao:

Nothing like a corporate troll to deflect off what is really happening within the company. Keep deflecting while others take the brunt...
I mean the only major company man here is Brassball.
I thought it was a achievement that he actually agreed that we damage ::shit:: as much as everyone else. probably the most neutral thing I've seen from him so far.

I mean the only major company man here is Brassball.
I thought it was a achievement that he actually agreed that we damage ::::shit:::: as much as everyone else. probably the most neutral thing I've seen from him so far.
Maybe change his/her/they/them/it user to companybrasswithnoballs?
No balls huh?
I guess ill ask how many union truck lines have either of you worked for?
Have you actually ever been on strike?...I have...
I've probably been laid off more than the two of you combined.

You guys bitch moan and whine on here almost daily....FedEx is using PT....
Get over it..they're gonna use as much as they feel like, you work at a nonunion outfit.

And wasnt it you nasvegas raving about the stock prices?
You think that paying drivers to bring empties home is gonna help that?
On the other hand PT will probably help that stock price you seem worried about.
Now tell me exactly what your going to do short of forming a union?
Ill tell.you...nothing...

No balls huh?
I guess ill ask how many union truck lines have either of you worked for?
Have you actually ever been on strike?...I have...
I've probably been laid off more than the two of you combined.

You guys bitch moan and whine on here almost daily....FedEx is using PT....
Get over it..they're gonna use as much as they feel like, you work at a nonunion outfit.

And wasnt it you nasvegas raving about the stock prices?
You think that paying drivers to bring empties home is gonna help that?
On the other hand PT will probably help that stock price you seem worried about.
Now tell me exactly what your going to do short of forming a union?
Ill tell.you...nothing...
Unions have nothing to do with PT as its still in their contracts. I've seen them complain about it too.

I'm stuck here simply because of a sunk cost fallacy and I don't want to start over again. I do my best to warn new employees and prospects of what they have in store for their future, and I hope they keep the resume up to date. But you'll never see me defend this ass backwards company whereas you seem to at every turn.

Unions have nothing to do with PT as its still in their contracts. I've seen them complain about it too.

I'm stuck here simply because of a sunk cost fallacy and I don't want to start over again. I do my best to warn new employees and prospects of what they have in store for their future, and I hope they keep the resume up to date. But you'll never see me defend this ass backwards company whereas you seem to at every turn.
Exactly how many years do you have here?
You have the same worn out argument of others here... I don't want to start over...
MY guess is that you don't have in much time here or you would be able to hold a bid or run.
Why don't you just get out of trucking altogether?

Exactly how many years do you have here?
You have the same worn out argument of others here... I don't want to start over...
MY guess is that you don't have in much time here or you would be able to hold a bid or run.
Why don't you just get out of trucking altogether?
12 years.