Yellow | Freight Levels

Another though Guys, If they increase the bill count then that would mean more frt going to PTS? None of the frt in this new program is going on the rail so I guess that means more non-Union sleeper team brokers moving this freight?

Which is and always has been the plan from the beginning, have anyone but the union haul the freight.

Bill count and Driver count ??? just a Question here ,but how can yrc increase bill count when they can't increase the Driver count to move the new extra freight ??:ambivalence:
I am retired from YRC and I just received a letter informing me that the company expects a huge bill count increase and would offer me the chance to work again because I will need the money after they cut my pension back to welfare amounts. Do you think that by going back to work will screw me out of getting food stamps? I like to eat and after my pension gets cut I will probably have to eat cardboard once or twice a week. :hide: :woohoo1: :smilie93c peelout: :stirthepot: :hilarious: :lmao:

I am retired from YRC and I just received a letter informing me that the company expects a huge bill count increase and would offer me the chance to work again because I will need the money after they cut my pension back to welfare amounts. Do you think that by going back to work will screw me out of getting food stamps? I like to eat and after my pension gets cut I will probably have to eat cardboard once or twice a week. :hide: :woohoo1: :smilie93c peelout: :stirthepot: :hilarious: :lmao:

ROADY, just a suggestion for you. I've found that cardboard pizza box bottoms taste the best. They usually get soaked with the excess olive oil from the pizza and that gives them extra flavor and texture. Plain cardboard can't compare. :438:

Did you get the letter that said they expect about 120,000 bills per day, or the one that said we will stay at 40,000, and buy XPO and get their 60,000????

Did you get the letter that said they expect about 120,000 bills per day, or the one that said we will stay at 40,000, and buy XPO and get their 60,000????
It said they are working on all cylinders now and will generate at least 120,000 bills per day. They need good experienced p&d drivers to help them become #1 again. They want to continue the good work that Mr. Zollers started.:stirthepot:

It said they are working on all cylinders now and will generate at least 120,000 bills per day. They need good experienced p&d drivers to help them become #1 again. They want to continue the good work that Mr. Zollers started.:stirthepot:
Yes. I do remember Zollars saying, 120,000 bills per day will put him back on Mad Money!!

We were told in a sales meeting with this roll out of the accelerated service, Yrcf has plans to eventually push the network to 120,000+ bills per day. Obviously not overnight, but apparently they have intentions to mirror Conway and Fedx frt. I guess this is the fruit of the execs they hired from those 2 companies. I have serious doubts about their ability to pull it off.
140,000 shipments per-day; are what we were told is handled in the total LTL industry; that are handled in the time frame that YRC's Excelerated will be. They are trying get a share of those bills.

Last edited:
if yrcw would run under only 1 ltl brand name instead of 4.....they could save millions $$$..but then they could control the drivers the way they like too