Estes | Freight slacking off?

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Several runs were added when Yellow went out and now some are being cancelled. Im just assuming the bump in freight as slacked off. The list with mandatory work on your short week is confusing. You call in to see what you got and they dont have no run for you. I believes Estes got a little anxiety and jumped ahead of themselves. They will probably be more runs cancelled before its all over with.

Several runs were added when Yellow went out and now some are being cancelled. Im just assuming the bump in freight as slacked off. The list with mandatory work on your short week is confusing. You call in to see what you got and they dont have no run for you. I believes Estes got a little anxiety and jumped ahead of themselves. They will probably be more runs cancelled before its all over with.
Getting busy again after cyberattack. 85 trailers in the hole in the middle of the week tells me probably over 120 by the weekend. City dispatch said we missed about 15 p/u today. I guess we are back in business šŸ˜‚

We just came out of being hacked. Now we have to get freight back. Maybe this ltl thing isn't for you. It seems like you don't get it.
This was before the hack.Ive been in l.t.l for a long while and still things baffle me, but im glad you have it figured out. Im happy for you. Shalom!