Yellow | Freight Teamsters: Don’t Get Mad, Get Even

As far as almighty abf i worked for yrc(roadway) for 10 years & for me its all about the pension. As for dealing with the pain, you better hope we still contribute into the plan or the next words out of your mout could be" thank you for shopping at walmart have a good day"

It's all about the pension for all of us but only you better hope ABF still contributes to the plan because all the money that's contributed on your behalf goes to your credit years not mine. They'll cut me before they take from your credits. There is nothing wrong with shopping at Walmart. I'm not above saving a buck. But do keep up the good work at ABF..a lot of bodies are needed to fund the golden years
vulcan.gif

Maybe the big plan is to waive the unfunded Pension fund(s) liability and let UPS buy YRC. Then re-organize the pension fund(s) having extracted the YRC troubles and start them from scratch so as to speak. Then let UPS sort out the manpower and terminals at a bargain basement price. The whole present goings on seem to be like a runaway locomotive.

Maybe now people will start to understand the impact of con man freight getting away with paying just a fraction of the money due the fund by the illegal shut down of C.F. I mean if they settled to pay any at all, that in itself was an admission of guilt. C.S. has failed to represent mine,yours,our interest period. These people are crooks and need put in jail. Do I sound mad? HELL yes I am mad!

Maybe now people will start to understand the impact of con man freight getting away with paying just a fraction of the money due the fund by the illegal shut down of C.F. I mean if they settled to pay any at all, that in itself was an admission of guilt. C.S. has failed to represent mine,yours,our interest period. These people are crooks and need put in jail. Do I sound mad? HELL yes I am mad!

Now stop!!! The onion had a complete investigation done:LMAO: and their billion dollar flim flam man said there was no connection! I remember the only thing the PsOS did locally for them was to tell them to file for unemployment and fill out applications!:duh: At least if they had gotten an ef-u that would of been an acknowledgement that they were even there.

PS: I still want to read something that all the millions that were "loaned" out in the good old days for the vegas buildup was ever repaid, with interest.

Too bad the funds couldn't get the cash thats being burned through with the messiah's latest adventures in libya and japan. Guess the American people will stand up when the last can of spam goes off the shelf and the last welfare check goes out. And DON'T forget to pay your blackmail, dues, sorry!

"Too bad the funds couldn't get the cash thats being burned through with the messiah's latest adventures in libya and japan. Guess the American people will stand up when the last can of spam goes off the shelf and the last welfare check goes out. And DON'T forget to pay your blackmail, dues, sorry!"

We have to go where the oil is, Obama is just keeping his pledge to carry out Bush's 3rd term.