ABF | Freight Teleconference

I'm stuck on the 4hr. work for laid off workers. Do you think anyone will want to come in for 4 hrs.? what if that person found work elsewhere, would he or she drop everything for a 4 hr work shift ? Am i missing the big picture here. Would Tyson or Jimmy take that ?

I'm stuck on the 4hr. work for laid off workers. Do you think anyone will want to come in for 4 hrs.? what if that person found work elsewhere, would he or she drop everything for a 4 hr work shift ? Am i missing the big picture here. Would Tyson or Jimmy take that ?

I'm stuck on the part where Tyson says that this agreement will modify,the NMFA extend it and set a standard for ALL carriers covered by it, who gets to vote, all affected, I don't think so.

I'm stuck on the part where Tyson says that this agreement will modify,the NMFA extend it and set a standard for ALL carriers covered by it, who gets to vote, all affected, I don't think so.

You are right !!! I'm going to listen to it again, our union is drilling holes in our ship and telling us not to worry, it's still floating!!!

4 hr. work?..... whats next, punch out when waiting for your next assignment, then punch back in when it comes? Tyson and Jimmy are out of thier minds. Equal sacrifice? senior men with 4 weeks or more loose 1 week vacation, how is this equal sacrifice? ABF will ask us for the same.