R&L | Friehgtliner Cascadia Daycabs

Richard Herbert

TB Lurker
Credits
Saw a Freightliner Cascadia daycab the other day. Good looking truck.

Saw a International Prostar daycab go through also.. Very rare to see anything new.
I know the newest truck at our terminal is a 2002, or a 2003, and they are all falling apart. Would be nice if they started buying some more new trucks.

Con-way must have bought thousands of the Freighliner Cascadia's, I see them everywhere, must be good trucks.

A lot of the Freightliner day cabs came from the rental purchases. We have 3 of them up here and I believe they are 03s.

:TR10driving03:Yea they aren't new we got one, the new green paint makes them look new but ours is an 2002. terminals around us got several 02s,03s, They are in the shop more than they are on the road. Alot worse than the old 9200i's:redface:

WOW !!! 12 really?? We need a few thousand of them. We barely have enough trucks to get the job done. Our two spares are 80's fords that the mechanic deemed " not road worthy". And our "newest" truck has almost 600 thousand on it. Time for some new tractors!!!!

If we do buy anything new, ya know it'll be at WIL for the chosen ones....

I like my 2003, PT10XXX and i'd like it even more if I didn't have to share it with a blubbering idiot