Yellow | Frigid Forcing @ 205

At 313 we had a terminal manager who went by 'give me 8 good hours and we wont force'. He got alot more out of guys in 8 hrs then they did in 10 hrs

but our TM at 205 has no people skills would not even think of doing that ! he has little man complex his way or else.the guy is in over his head so deep it is sad,we need someone with a brain not a puppet!

Hand tough boys it going to be another week of below normal temps this week again. Get out of the cold and warm up. Thats all I can tell you.

Hey... I loaded two full pups last week to 205....professionally.... I think... Hope they arrived safely! I did it even though they said not too.
One was skids with bags of rock salt... Someone ripped a hole in one bag on the dock... Wasn't me.. I patched it... The other was cardboard totes with plastic Pellets.....bitch to work on the dock when it's cold as hell..... Painful!

I must be missing something here. I don't think it is any colder now then it was when I worked the dock before I retired. They would let us take additional breaks as long as we keep them short. Don't they do that anymore? Of course I never worked for any YRCW company. Working overtime is better than layoff, isn't it? :hide:

Put a heater on your lift instead of a radio! Oh.. We can't do that. Modification of company equipment. Anything done to it is a modification! Including repairs.