Frito Lay Truck pictures

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
here is a few.

fritotopekadoubles.jpg

fritodoublestulsa.jpg

fritonightplant.jpg

Dang! Makes me want to kick the small box on the right corner just to see what will happen

That wheeler is a bunch of BS Matt, how the hell do you handle that thing?

Grocery Thrower, As a former "Dorito Relocator" AKA Frito driver, I see $$$$$$ when I see Matt's full stack two wheeler. Nearly every Frito driver modifies the two wheeler since the unloading is paid by the case and the quicker you unload, the more $$$$ you make. I am not sure how fast he unloads, but in 2002 before they shut our plant down, I was between 750-900 cases an hour. At 8 cents a case, it wasn't bad money in 2002. Also when I worked at Frito-Lay we had a bunch of Sysco drivers come to work for Frito and never looked back. Keep up the great posts GT.

Grocery Thrower, As a former "Dorito Relocator" AKA Frito driver, I see $$$$$$ when I see Matt's full stack two wheeler. Nearly every Frito driver modifies the two wheeler since the unloading is paid by the case and the quicker you unload, the more $$$$ you make. I am not sure how fast he unloads, but in 2002 before they shut our plant down, I was between 750-900 cases an hour. At 8 cents a case, it wasn't bad money in 2002. Also when I worked at Frito-Lay we had a bunch of Sysco drivers come to work for Frito and never looked back. Keep up the great posts GT.

Wow thanks Banker! I wish we had a place like Matt has around here, I don't think I can talk the Texas red head into moving to Topeka, or Dallas for that matter, I would have to commute 2 hrs to make her happy, so we stay in little ol Bixby, I work nights and all is well..LOL!

It depends on the location Banker. We are GES now on a lot of our runs so that pays .09 a case. 2400 cases and 500 miles sounds about right.
I at some places burn 900 cases an hour and other locations with a ton of walking takes that case count down. 3 hours for a full SEV is what I figure.

It depends on the location Banker. We are GES now on a lot of our runs so that pays .09 a case. 2400 cases and 500 miles sounds about right.
I at some places burn 900 cases an hour and other locations with a ton of walking takes that case count down. 3 hours for a full SEV is what I figure.

What's the difference in GES compared to the old system?

What's the difference in GES compared to the old system?

GES is direct to store (next day) type stops. Direct to store stuff (carts)

The Core (old style) your delivering to warehouses / storage units / DC's and not so time sensitive as GES is.

GES is direct to store (next day) type stops. Direct to store stuff (carts)

The Core (old style) your delivering to warehouses / storage units / DC's and not so time sensitive as GES is.

So do you do both? Or can you just bid on one or the other type deal. I would imagine Core pays more unloading all those cases.

Extra board runs everything. With seniority you can end up doing what you love.
GES pays well. You can / will get a full (2000) case deadstacked trailer that pays 9 cents a case and kick that bad boy off in three hours. Drive 500 miles at 48 cents a mile. Some drop and hook pay. All that added up pays just as good (or better) than core.

A ton of people feel that way. " NO MONEY IN GES. "
I know 3 guys making over 90k a year every year on GES
These guys I talk to everyday and I know. There are many more I suspect. I just won't talk about those guys cause I don't know. But math tells me we have many that has to make that and more on GES. Don't let that hype scare ya

Wow. That's 420$ a day right there minus the drop and hook pay. Thanks for all the info I learn so much from this thing. Now just gave to figure out an excuse to tell my job why I can't come to work Saturday. (interview)

It's for sure hard work. During busy times we do two trailers a night $$$$$$$ 500+ a night :D

BTW I believe every traffic center pays different so it's been told to me we are the lowest paid (Topeka)
Of course it came from a driver so take that for what it's worth.

BTW I believe every traffic center pays different so it's been told to me we are the lowest paid (Topeka)
Of course it came from a driver so take that for what it's worth.

True.. I will post the figures when they tell me. 500$ a night...whooooo boy