Yellow | From Bankruptcy To Large Gains

demastus

TB Lurker
Credits
Russell Rebalance Could Push These Stocks Even Higher! - CBK, SRPT, YRCW - Foolish Blogging Network

Last year, YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ: YRCW) was a $50 million company, today it is valued at $265 million. Its large gains have come after the company posted its first quarter of operating profit in many years’ time.

Moreover, the company is in talks to acquire a fellow trucking company, Arkansas Best, a company growing at more than 15% annually with over $2 billion in annual revenue. Currently, YRC Worldwide trades at 0.05 times sales, which is by far the cheapest in the transportation sector.

If the company can continue to improve then large gains can be created. On Friday, gains of almost 2% occurred due to it being added to the Russell funds. Thus, I’d watch this stock over the next week, as it trades near 52-week highs.

Russell Rebalance Could Push These Stocks Even Higher! - CBK, SRPT, YRCW - Foolish Blogging Network

Last year, YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ: YRCW) was a $50 million company, today it is valued at $265 million. Its large gains have come after the company posted its first quarter of operating profit in many years’ time.

Moreover, the company is in talks to acquire a fellow trucking company, Arkansas Best, a company growing at more than 15% annually with over $2 billion in annual revenue. Currently, YRC Worldwide trades at 0.05 times sales, which is by far the cheapest in the transportation sector.

If the company can continue to improve then large gains can be created. On Friday, gains of almost 2% occurred due to it being added to the Russell funds. Thus, I’d watch this stock over the next week, as it trades near 52-week highs.
am i reading this right??? they are in talks to acquire ABF????

am i reading this right??? they are in talks to acquire ABF????

That would be "poetic license" on the part of the author.

Talks having occurred previously allows the author to stretch the situation to embellish the article.

But, don't forget that everything you read on the internet is true...