Politics | From Hunters Laptop - Classified Info Regarding Ukraine

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE

From the Hunter Biden laptop:

Later that day, Hunter replied to Archer with a 22-point plan on how they were “not going to let a crisis go to waste. To cash in on the Western-backed chaos in the Ukraine, Hunter offered the following plan: “Our guy [Joe] needs to set himself up as the anti- Victor Pinchuk (coal and steel oligarch- pro Russian Yanukuvich [sic] supporter) .
… The [Burisma] contract should begin now- not after the upcoming visit of my guy [Joe].” To discuss further plans, Hunter told Archer to “uy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS tmrw and ill do the same.” Hunter’s twentieth point was another “cover your ass” (CYA) insertion for the paper trail, as the very next point (#21) laid out how “domestic policy makers” including (and especially) his father, Joe, were to be leveraged for a “[$]25k p[er]/m[onth]” deal.

Either Big Joey gave Hunter the info
or
Hunter is the worlds greatest guesser

Jaloc

I believe Brandon and Hunter committed treason with this. Providing government secrets to another country!
Deripaska and Putin know what's on the laptop it was in the FBI's possession they are compromised how many more on their payroll?

Jaloc

Deripaska and Putin know what's on the laptop it was in the FBI's possession they are compromised how many more on their payroll?

Emails about lacrosse-playing kids link Hunter Biden, wife of ex-FBI agent Charles McGonigal​

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
I agree and they both need to be in Leavenworth. Hard time, breaking rocks. Treason is a Federal offense. Actually I remember that certain people went before a firing squad.
The sad part is that half of this country full of ignoramuses would rather chase after a guy they hate based on accusations, lies, and created b.s. versus chase after a POS like Biden where the facts, paper trail, emails, texts, and witnesses show proof.
Shame on all of them.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks