Yellow | From Money-For-Nothing to Dire Straits - Bondholders Withdrawing Tender

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
nbcdux.jpg

2b1l7d.jpg

28b5ova.jpg

14ipztc.jpg

c7ujl.jpg

maicg5.jpg

22yxs9.jpg

Stop Worrying so much Joe, Its a waste of your Immagination. Like Turbo said go have a tall glass of Cool Aid. Relax There is life after all this.

Thats true, but for some people thats all they have left.

I already left. It don't affect you. So you must speaking of the 35,000 who that's all they have left. always got smart Alec remark to make but really they're dumb

Yea but what about the poor souls who had 24 yrs paid in an will not be able to get the magic 25 and out.........There are alot of those guys........what a nitemare for all of these people.......goodluck to all.......:TR10driving03:

Yep, I will fall into that deal. Well they already took away the 25& out where I am. I just can't stand to think about what will happen once the pension fund goes bust. All of us will be affected, retired or active. At least when CF went under I still had options, not so much this time. This is really sad.

Yea but what about the poor souls who had 24 yrs paid in an will not be able to get the magic 25 and out.........There are alot of those guys........what a nitemare for all of these people.......goodluck to all.......:TR10driving03:

Hopefully your Local Fund has the buy-out option...Local 710 has a 3 year window up to 22 years...So sorry and only wish the best to the entire YRCW family...God Bless all involved...

Analysts told $Bill it would be "Corporate *******" to integrate Roadway & Yellow when he did. The economy would not support this integration & should wait until the economy picked up. Just goes to prove $Bill is not smarter than the analysts. You think he would've learned from the Kodak & Ryder debacle when he was CEO of those two companies prior to ruining the likes of the YRCW companies. CEO's should be held accountable when they knowingly & purposely ruin a company & destroy families. Throw a few of these CEO's in prison for these acts & maybe they would stop ruining companies for pleasure or profit. When a company files for bankruptcy & has to liquidate, the CEO's should have to file bankruptcy & liquidate alike & then maybe they would run the companies a little more efficient, when they know their freedom & personal property is in jeopardy. I wonder if his good buddy Maury Myers is going to bail his butt out again, like before?

Analysts told $Bill it would be "Corporate *******" to integrate Roadway & Yellow when he did. The economy would not support this integration & should wait until the economy picked up. Just goes to prove $Bill is not smarter than the analysts. You think he would've learned from the Kodak & Ryder debacle when he was CEO of those two companies prior to ruining the likes of the YRCW companies. CEO's should be held accountable when they knowingly & purposely ruin a company & destroy families. Throw a few of these CEO's in prison for these acts & maybe they would stop ruining companies for pleasure or profit. When a company files for bankruptcy & has to liquidate, the CEO's should have to file bankruptcy & liquidate alike & then maybe they would run the companies a little more efficient, when they know their freedom & personal property is in jeopardy.

I agree with the latter part of your post but...

I don't know what analysts said the integration would be *******, but if that hadn't been done YRCW would have gone under months ago.

Also, Zollars was never CEO of Kodak or Ryder. He was Senior VP of Ryder Integrated Logistics and VP of marketing at Kodak.