Yellow | from the Holland Board

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Credits
this is posted on the Holland board, my question is: they are not counting the votes as the come in are they? Is this just a bunch of BS?

Management's final plea!!!

TM and OM were pleading at Fridays pre-shift for the remaining votes. The office I is putting out the early polls are showing a 65-35 no vote. They are saying if this continues we are doomed.

I doubt that they are counting them as they come in. They should all be tallied up on a specific day with observers present. Is there a last day for ballot to be received typed on the instructions? I'd be more inclined to suspect that management is trying to shake up all the 'yes' voters who haven't voted.

All the votes are counted after the collection process is complete. So Nobody knows any preliminary information, other then speculation. I believe (and I'm usually wrong....) the votes are tallied January 8th. Union officials and Stewards will monitor the count. We shall see soon enough what becomes of all this...

I doubt that they are counting them as they come in. They should all be tallied up on a specific day with observers present. Is there a last day for ballot to be received typed on the instructions? I'd be more inclined to suspect that management is trying to shake up all the 'yes' voters who haven't voted.

Absolutely!!!
However, this is good evidence they are scared, and, sensing the solidarity I have.
First, they have to check every vote that come is for eligibility. That, in and of itself, is a huge process.