From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know pain..i know pain hurts..but i cannot help but laugh at some of the idiots. at least 2 come to mind in this video..the idiot cutting the rail and the rail bouncing under pressure, and smacking him in the head.

then at the end, the idiot removing a pallet form the inside of a truck, with a jack, and going over the liftgate....

i know it's mean to poke fun at another's pain.....but hey.....when did i ever say..i was a nermal person..?????
Several years ago while LTL'ing, I had a piece of pipe that was 36 inches OD by 50 feet long, on a 53 foot trailer, going to a very well known paper mill in eastern north carolina. They got me positioned to unload the pipe using two forklift. One larger than the other. The bigger forklift was dragging the pipe out, while the smaller was going to "catch" the pipe as it slid off the trailer. I mentioned my concerns about the smaller forklift not being able to handle the weight, and tried to get the guy on the bigger lift to drag it out and put one end on the ground and then driving underneath the other end, lifting it up, and letting me drive out from under the pipe. Verbal hell broke loose, so I simply handed him my DR andxa pen. Once he pulled the pipe out far enough for the other lift to "catch" the falling pipe, I stood back to watch the mayhem. The pipe landed on the forks. The pipe AND the forks hit the ground. The mans head driving the lift hit the front guard. When the pipe slid off the forks, the rear wheels hit the ground and the BACK of the mans head hit the BACK of the cage. I shut my door and left.

You will watch this over and over. 1911 45cal. does a number. Watch how the man is so well prepared and doesn't hesitate to defend himself and his friend.
This is the way it supposed to happen!!!
Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice - Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat
Lesson #1: Never ever screw with the gray headed guy! He won't argue or reason with you, he'll just kill you, grave yard dead!
yeah i saw this a while ago..kudos to the store owner.

I know summer is not here yet,however a lot of Northern folks go South to enjoy warmer weather.
Here is a warning for any sun bathers,best be aware of your surroundings if you should doze off.

2016-10-04-10-12-38.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.