From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folks can be very cruel for their own enjoyment,best to ignore their ignorance and go your merry way.
I myself never except negative thought from anybody.
If they can't have positive opinions,I don't let them bring me down to their level.

This kid should have keep his eye on the time better,after getting stopped for going 138 MPH to make his curfew.

https://www.wnem.com/news/teen-driv...cle_9ab8ba2a-f489-11e8-8401-c7a31d19a87d.html
although the teen's speeding to get home before curfew may be valid, he still should have been charged with reckless driving, as what is to stop him in the future form doing this again..??

impounding the car, court costs, and many points (if not a removal) of his driver's license as well. we all know all to well, the extreme dangers of speeding, and the deaths that can occur, so this yahoo speeds like crazy, and this time he got lucky, he did not crash......what about the next time..????

the cop should be admonished for this, up to and including suspension with out pay for several days.

a "simple" 5 or 10 mph over the limit, can kill...dear god, 138 mph...????

when i run amuck, i certainly do not pick a fight with a cow......i'm too afraid she may think it's a marriage proposal.....

see what i mean....???

2w6vvyw.jpg

i DO NOT want this cow, to get that idea......

I've seen quite a few of those video's and am constantly amazed how bad some people abuse their vehicles, and many are newer really expensive ones, even if its just the motor nowadays it's huge money not to mention the 6,7,8, speed automatic trannies you might blow-up.

this is exactly what i had told my sister..that people ought to put out a box, labeled and all (with a fictitious name and address), with dog crap, or anything else that stinks to high hell....

someone will get really upset, and put an explosive device in a box someday, hey maybe even a dye pack..???
Look out pro with statements like that you will be on the watch list lol

Status
Not open for further replies.