From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though i "liked" the posting/video, that dumbass white guy, took a chance that no one died back there.

with his driving to "teach them a lesson", first, he is not a cop.....in fact, he's a moron.

did anyone deserve to be taught a lesson..??

yes, but not to the point of actually nearly killing someone.

he could have just locked them up, inside that van, and maybe blare some heavy metal music, or opera music.....

he really took an incredible risk, of someone dying back there.

even though i "liked" the posting/video, that dumbass white guy, took a chance that no one died back there.

with his driving to "teach them a lesson", first, he is not a cop.....in fact, he's a moron.

did anyone deserve to be taught a lesson..??

yes, but not to the point of actually nearly killing someone.

he could have just locked them up, inside that van, and maybe blare some heavy metal music, or opera music.....

he really took an incredible risk, of someone dying back there.

You do know that I did post this in the stupid file... lol

Stoopit is what stimpy does... lol :1904::6788:
tenor.gif

Some kids broke into a high end car dealership & played bumper cars.
Wonder if their folks are going to have to pay the damage?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kids-cau...ealership-wreck-ford-mustang-dodge-challenger

A friend who had a car dealership had the same thing happen. He was a generous man who helped many people get vehicles they could not otherwise afford. The boys did not get any time for their actions, in fact one broke into a boat dock/dealership while awaiting trial. The female judge told my friend the boys did not have funds to pay for damage so just file his insurance. He suggested that they boys work part time jobs to help pay but the judge said no.

My friend finally went out of business. The boys also destroyed everything in his office, computers etc, threw away keys on what few cars they did not destroy. They took a jeep through the woods behind the dealership & knocked down trees till the jeep would not run. They put bricks on accelerators till engines blew, just a total destruction of his business.
You can be sure if the boys would have had to work to pay for a fraction of the destruction they would have learned some about how working people acquire what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.