From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
E7CJG8G.jpg

A local news station reported that a man was arrested at a state revenue office after he attempted to pay for vehicle license tags & registration with counterfeit bills. The employees called state police who made the arrest. The state also allows payment with credit cards & personal checks. He would have been in less trouble if he had written a hot check. State government offices is the last place I would attempt to pass counterfeit bills.

that was funny, but "some" of those failures or never to be seen again, have come back..like the air bag lift...tow companies use those to lift roller over trailers...

the man on the motorized skateboard? has come back as the hover board..???

still funny stuff.

stupidity, inattention, distracted, stupidity. i'd say a good percentage of todays' CDL drivers should not even be driving go-karts, let alone big rigs.

maybe we should have a "purge day AND night", and be rid of some stoopit people....???

I'll bet this girl would be fun to take for a car ride..... she would be just like a dog with her head and tongue hanging out the window....

dammit stimpy........ya just gots to know, that i cannot comment on that....and you post it anyways......moron......

Status
Not open for further replies.