New Penn | From the YRC Board

N

NP Driver1

Kennesaw Kid's Turn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK guys, I got some sleep and can carry on some what better this morning concerning the meeting in Chicago.

The Local officers were privileged with the viewing of certain information that was presented to us. The IBT has signed a confidentiality agreement and ALL Locals have agreed to the same.

Certain aspects of what went on can be discussed. Much of the post that told the story from Dejabo was factual. We cannot give out certain information to yesterday’s meeting, as it could be used to affect the stock prizes, good or bad…that would be insider trading.

The IBT will be sending information to all Locals and meetings will be held to go over the plan to try to help save YRCW.

The only way to help raise the amount of money needed, was the Pension payments. We could have taken 10% more pay cuts (20% total), give up our sick days, cut vacations, cut out overtime pay, cut holidays, etc, etc. and it would not be anywhere near what would be needed to sustain the company though 2009 and 2010 and get through this economy…but that part would effect the families even more…. but deferring pension payments for up to 14 months would have had less impact on ALL as a whole.

I work daily to help our members, some things may not seem good by a few, but I look at the overall welfare of ALL our members and to make sure the majorities are covered.

It is not an easy job. Those who say throw them out; vote them out, etc. etc., would have a different view if they were in this office, and to throw blame at Union officials for the mess that is going on and repercussions from a bad economy is not fair to all those who are trying to work out solutions.

Many of you here are saying close the doors…. that is easy for you to say…. but not from my point of view and the list of names of our members I look at each day who are already suffering…KK

"The Local officers were privileged with the viewing of certain information that was presented to us. The IBT has signed a confidentiality agreement and ALL Locals have agreed to the same"

Key part of that whole meeting. They were shown what YRC wanted to show.::shit::