Yellow | FTW Bids Today.....Who Went Where?

San Bernadino, (640) Had 4 people in the pool; and all 4 are going. 2 went to Charlotte, 1 to Salt Lake, 1 to Jackson Mississippi.

someone tell me why yrc is posting job bids on outside employment places plus offering jobs to holland employees instead of letting people transfer. there are 2 opening one in mobile, al. the other pensacola, fl. incase someones wants to work

Not true....start at 90% and back to full wage(minus 15%) after one year if you worked for YRC. I work at Holland now and will be back to full wage soon.

Atlanta 402 Road is down by 1 of 49 on FTW...Driver came in at midnight last night to go to work...got his check...and retired....best of luck.....KK

Not true....start at 90% and back to full wage(minus 15%) after one year if you worked for YRC. I work at Holland now and will be back to full wage soon.

he is correct coo was about elimanating jobs the ynewhalf wouldnt move so in 8 monthsthey will have paid for the moves good luck to those out ofa job look at holland start at90 oneyear 100 percent

FTW bid forms were to be filled out at MINUS FTW locations by the employees....they had 1 week to turn them in. The forms were faxed to the GAINING locations....I was there at 402 when they came in.....KK

KK, On moves like this does the company pay the moving expense?

Yes the company pays up to the limit posted in the COO. Next January YOU will get an IRS 1099 form & will have to pay taxes on what YRC paid for your move.

Just make sure that you have receipts proving that all of your reimbursement from the YRC moving compensation package went towards your move. Moving expenses are tax deductible.

Just make sure your moving expenses and temporary housing costs are equal to what the company pays for these. As long as you do , you will wind up paying no taxes on the move money.

Did all the dock positions for Dallas fill ? If not, will the company recall layed off local dockman to cover the positions that were not filled. I assume there are quite a few people on lay off at 511 Dallas. I would have tried to go to Dallas,but our terminal was a net zero (241) Cinci.