Holland | Full Rate or lock the gate

You guys should be ok. There has been a driver shortage for decades now, maybe not be able to get a good Union Job but plenty of jobs out there if you have a good driving record or arent a convicted pedo with a felony record!!

YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) missed Wall Street analyst expectations for the third quarter as its regional carrier business underperformed. Chief executive Darren Hawkins says the driver shortage forced the less-than-truckload carrier to turn away customers during the quarter.:tr10driving03:Gee here's a idea just maybe IF the pay scale was at least matching the higher non-union pay ,maybe you could hire driver's so you don't have to turn customers away :encouragement:

Hmmmmmm?
PUHcrC2.jpg

Jimmy will get right on this. Right after he declares "victory" at UPS freight. However things turn out. "
"Guys GUYS, you saw what happened at ups freight, let's be reasonable, The status quo for 5 more years
is a win! Remember IF IT'S GOOD FOR THE COMPANY IT'S GOOD FOR THE UNION!"

Jimmy will get right on this. Right after he declares "victory" at UPS freight. However things turn out. "
"Guys GUYS, you saw what happened at ups freight, let's be reasonable, The status quo for 5 more years
is a win! Remember IF IT'S GOOD FOR THE COMPANY IT'S GOOD FOR THE UNION!"
What they are not one in the same?

Is it true that April 1st we get our fifteen percent back if a new contract is not in place? My understanding was that the last MOU ends the last day of March?

On behalf of the non brain dead folks at UPGF I'm sorry. I'm sorry we settled for far less than we should've. I'm sorry our union is weak. Mostly I'm sorry that people didnt have balls. I'm sorry that because of our weakness you will suffer the same fate. Sorry guys.
Thanks for the sympathy but at least in my opinion your fate has VERY little to do with ours, but thanks for your concern brother!