1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Fund The Wall And Get It Built!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Northern Flash, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash BIG BOY DOWN!

Driver Since:
    This loser might not have been in our country if we had a wall built on the border.

Flashback: Four Years Ago, Giana Bartolucci Killed by Twice-Deported Illegal Alien on Christmas Eve

Giana Bartolucci, 14-years-old, was in the car with her father, Tony Bartolucci, on December 24, 2015, while driving to pick up their family’s Christmas tree when an illegal alien crashed into them.
    The illegal alien, Efrain Lopez-Contreras of Mexico, had already been deported from the United States twice but had re-entered illegally for a third time and was living in upstate New York. In 2010, Lopez-Contreras sped drunk up to 105 miles per hour when he almost killed an American and led police on a high-speed chase.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...cci-killed-by-illegal-alien-on-christmas-eve/

flybynite, falconfan and Toby like this.
  2. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Votes for the crooks are much more important than American lives.

Northern Flash likes this.
  3. Toby

Toby I live Here

4. George Knighton

George Knighton Well-Known Member

this story is YEARS old. Why did you bring it back up?

still pushing fear to get the wall?

5. George Knighton

George Knighton Well-Known Member

With a simple search, I quickly saw this:

Since 2007, the undocumented immigrant population has grown tremendously more through visa overstays than unauthorized border crossings.

So how does the wall address this problem?

6. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

When I went to China
    my Visa was for 30 days
    I asked what happened if I overstayed
    I was informed that I really didnt want to do that
    a fine and prison would be my reward
    Here. we get them drivers licenses
    WTF

7. Toby

Toby I live Here

Deported Child Sex Offenders Caught in Texas, Arizona near Border

Border Patrol agents in Texas and Arizona continue to apprehend previously deported child sex offenders after they illegally re-enter the U.S.

Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol agents assigned to the Falfurrias Station received a call for assistance from the Premont, Texas, Police Department on December 19. A local police officer conducted a traffic stop on what he believed to be a human smuggling vehicle, according to Rio Grande Valley Sector officials.
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...ffenders-caught-in-texas-arizona-near-border/

8. flybynite

flybynite Well-Known Member

Pushing fear. Listen if that was my daughter, I’d hunt him down like a freakin wolf. Lives must not matter to you, right. I got a idea, why don’t you get off your ass and go live with your homeboys. But I think that you sit behind your keyboard building yourself up but in reality you would walk on the other side of the street to avoid a illegal. Coward. Build the freakin wall. If you don’t like it, you can live on the other side.

Toby and Northern Flash like this.
  9. aflifer

aflifer Well-Known Member

If we are in fact giving these previously convicted and deported illegal aliens visas in which they are overstaying, i would say you are correct. However, i wouldnt think that even the incompetent bureaucrats within the big government machine would grant such visas, thus deductive reasoning would point to the fact that they illegally crossed at some point in their return to this country.

You want to paint the false narrative that anyone who supports the wall disapproves of all immigrants. First things first, stop the illegal crossings of folks that have already been forcibly ejected from the country, then maybe the overstaying of visas can be properly addressed.

Toby, Northern Flash and flybynite like this.
  10. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Toby, Northern Flash and flybynite like this.
  11. flybynite

flybynite Well-Known Member

I believe that deportation means that they have broken the laws in which we as CITIZENS abide by. Here in our neck of the woods, many of the murder, sexual assault and illegal drug trafficking is done by illegal immigrants that have been deported and came back. Time and time again you hear about it. I’m not against immigration, I’m against illegal immigration. There’s a certain way of doing it correctly. Besides if you’re not Native American, then your ancestors immigrated here.

buffalobill, Toby and Northern Flash like this.
  12. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Northern Flash and flybynite like this.
  13. Rastus

Driver Since:
    WHAT IS CHRISTMAS LIKE FOR AN ‘ANGEL MOM?’
    December 22, 2019 by Dave Gibson

[​IMG]

As Christmas is upon us once again, many of us will be spending time with family and friends, going to parties and looking for that one special gift for that one special someone in our life. But while many look forward to this season with anticipation, others look to it with dread, and truly suffer in silence.

A recent conversation with ‘Angel Mom,’ Sabine Durden, whose son Dominic was killed by an illegal alien in 2012, shed a bright light on that silent suffering.
    https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/what-is-christmas-like-for-an-angel-mom/

flybynite and Northern Flash like this.
  14. Rastus

Driver Since:
    ILLEGAL ALIENS CAUGHT WITH 12 POUNDS OF COCAINE IN OHIO
    December 18, 2019 by Dave Gibson

[​IMG]

TOLEDO, OH (The Toledo Blade) – Two men and a woman suspected of violating immigration laws were arrested Friday for possessing heroin and cocaine at a South Toledo hotel.

Juan Dominguez-Alfaro, 24, Enilda Palacious-Benitez, 19, both of Nashville, Tenn., and Anthony Amaya-Pena, 20, whose address was listed as unknown in court documents, were arrested Friday on drug-related offenses and held on an immigration detainers, which are placed on individuals when officials have probable cause to believe that they are removable from the U.S.
    https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/illegal-aliens-caught-with-12-pounds-of-cocaine-in-ohio/

Toby, flybynite and Northern Flash like this.
  15. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Toby and flybynite like this.
  16. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Ya, no :shit: Schuster, the date is in the article.:duh:

It's a reminder of how having no border wall allows these third world savages into our country. I know, you leftists would like us to ignore this issue, but that's not going to happen.

And why is the wall not built yet? Because the Democrats are running obstruction against it.

Toby and flybynite like this.
  17. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Easy. If one single border jumper enters our country it's one too many. And yes, our visa overstays is a huge issue that needs fixed too.

flybynite likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. Thanks to the Democrats, the illegals here get their driver's license and a voter ID card in some states.
    How much more pathetic and Un-American can these Democrats get?

flybynite likes this.
  19. Rastus

Driver Since:
    https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/
    Check out this website, it’s endless with these illegals.

flybynite and Northern Flash like this.
  20. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. The Dems try playing this discrimination game on us all of the time, as though we are against all immigration. It's all they've got. They don't even care about the illegals or those who get raped on the way here, they only care about their future votes.

flybynite likes this.