FedEx Freight | Funeral leave?

Welcome to the boards 365. Sorry to hear about your father in law.
I don't work at FedEx but someone should be able to answer your question shortly

365Volare said:
My wifes Dad is about gone. Does funeral leave pay for that ? I mean time off?
Sorry to hear about your wifes dad, it's a tough thing to go through.They will pay up to 3 days for imediate family, in laws & step children. I recently lost my father and had to travel about 600 miles one way so I got 3 days paid. My step daughters husband passed away in January and I got 2 days paid but that was local,I think it depends on the circumstance and the supervisor.

Should get up to 3 days, you don't have to take all of them if you don't want or need to. This was a benefits upgrade in the last 2-3 years if I remember right.

roog

365V :
You will get paid for 3 days as the boys said , you should be able to take some personal time also just talk to your CCM . My Mom passed last year and I was paid for 3 and took off 5 personal days my CCM and Supers were understanding. I'm about to loose my Great Aunt @ 95 My wife and myself took care of her , they will pay me for 2 and I will probably take off the week. My thoughts are with you any loss of this kind is hard .
Thinking of you / Smokestack