ODFL | Funny one!!

Grumpy O' Man

TB Veteran
Credits
Do you guy's pay attention to the daily accident report's?or do they even post them at your place?Read one out of JCY.Here we go...#1 stated that#2 cut-off#1on ramp.#2 got out of vehicle#broke off#1 mirror.Now you got'a love that one:TR10driving03:

From a few years ago,

#1 traveling south thru tunnel, traffic slowed, #1 slowed down and was hit from behind by #2

Next accident

# 1 traveling south thru tunnel, traffic slowed, #1 rearended #2

OD ran right into another OD

From a few years ago,

#1 traveling south thru tunnel, traffic slowed, #1 slowed down and was hit from behind by #2

Next accident

# 1 traveling south thru tunnel, traffic slowed, #1 rearended #2

OD ran right into another OD

Now that's funny! Surprised they didn't say #1 rearended #1... That's what they did at Con-way when a Con-way hit a Con-way... made a lot of sense... LOL

Don't ask them what they think about the lean program&the spy camera's.lol..Ask'd one today.Wow!I shouldn't have ask'd.I had to walk awy."Got'a Go"Been out of the seat to long.lol
Amen brother! I visited some friends at my old barn yesterday when I got back into town, couldn't believe how much b/s was going on there in the short time since I had left.

Don't ask them what they think about the lean program&the spy camera's.lol..Ask'd one today.Wow!I shouldn't have ask'd.I had to walk awy."Got'a Go"Been out of the seat to long.lol

I had one come up and TELL ME all about it! I kept slowly trying to sneak back to my truck but the Conway driver kept following like a lost puppy. I got freight to move!!

I chuckle everytime they are measuring freight and the shipper is standing there and annoyed cuz he's gotta wait on them

Then Conway Driver ask'd me if we measure's freight.:LMAO:My response was.Who me the driver measure.I just fell in the floor:LMAO:After I finish'd wetting myself I responded Never.We have machine's that do that now.Just stick on the floor&hit the button on forklift&zap it's done.
I chuckle everytime they are measuring freight and the shipper is standing there and annoyed cuz he's gotta wait on them

Then Conway Driver ask'd me if we measure's freight.:LMAO:My response was.Who me the driver measure.I just fell in the floor:LMAO:After I finish'd wetting myself I responded Never.We have machine's that do that now.Just stick on the floor&hit the button on forklift&zap it's done.

They told us they were going to get these units for the forklifts that would automatically measure the freight, but why would they? A pissed off Con-way driver is much cheaper! Don't miss that crap at all!

Some make you think "What The Heck." Still my favorite accident report. Year or so ago.Driver pulled over on shoulder, truck slid down into ditch. Reason for pull over. Not an equipment or driver required issue. "Wanted to take picture of odometer due to reaching a million miles". Ok, maybe a driver issue, Stupidity. Positive?? Least he was honest enough to tell reason for his actions.

O'h remember that one
Some make you think "What The Heck." Still my favorite accident report. Year or so ago.Driver pulled over on shoulder, truck slid down into ditch. Reason for pull over. Not an equipment or driver required issue. "Wanted to take picture of odometer due to reaching a million miles". Ok, maybe a driver issue, Stupidity. Positive?? Least he was honest enough to tell reason for his actions.

That was a good one. I highlighted it on our posting when it came out. By the way, are the deer even more suicidal this year??? There were 21 deer hits on the accident report today!

JIM BOB. Only way to kill'em, since NC hunters can't shoot. lol. Best friend for 30 years, since 1st USMC deployment, is from and lives there. Been hunting a few times down there. Been way too long, need to get back.

JIM BOB. Only way to kill'em, since NC hunters can't shoot. lol. Best friend for 30 years, since 1st USMC deployment, is from and lives there. Been hunting a few times down there. Been way too long, need to get back.

I'm not a hunter but the biggest deer I've ever seen was around the GBO terminal.