FedEx Freight | fx security

JEEP JERK

TB Veteran
Credits
at my center there have been alot of problems with linehaul drivers personal cars being vandalized and a couple of city drivers too.no body know who is doing it maybe a fired employee.any way at the last round of fireing at our center they hired a gaurd now with the current situation line driver are allowed to park behind the fence if they want witch is a good temp solution why wont they hire a gaurd now especaily since fx wont replace or repair any damaged vehicles.today in our city pre trip one driver asked why there isn't a gaurd back onsite and the jackass scm said what are you worried about nothing happened to you.i guess this is people first at its finest :ranting2: any solutions or opinions?

14wheeler said:
at my center there have been alot of problems with linehaul drivers personal cars being vandalized and a couple of city drivers too.no body know who is doing it maybe a fired employee.any way at the last round of fireing at our center they hired a gaurd now with the current situation line driver are allowed to park behind the fence if they want witch is a good temp solution why wont they hire a gaurd now especaily since fx wont replace or repair any damaged vehicles.today in our city pre trip one driver asked why there isn't a gaurd back onsite and the jackass scm said what are you worried about nothing happened to you.i guess this is people first at its finest :ranting2: any solutions or opinions?
We have guard service 24/7 and fences and cameras that see everything and people trained to watch out extra, and all that's to keep employees from screwing up...But I guess it helps out in situations like yours cause we don't have much of those crimes. Many of our southern centers have ELECTRIC FENSEes.....................OOOOOOOHHH

I'm guessing maybe your center is not owned but rented....Do you know?

i'm not 100% sure but i thinkits ownerd because fx just paved the entire yard and put a generator in the size of a truck and repaired the shop.scm said they are working on cameras and a fence but it will take a long time to get it done.i'm worried about the mean time