FedEx Freight | FXF City driver killed on the job

purple_beer

TB Lurker
Credits
RIP Terry Samdal, city driver out of LVS (Las Vegas NV)
He was helping out city operations in Kingman AZ and on 11-7-2023 he unfortunately lost his life, from what I understand, he was at a customers location and was pinned between two trailers by the customers yard hostler, he succumbed to his injuries at the hospital.
I don’t know all the exact details but just wanted to put it out there to anyone who may know him.

RIP Terry Samdal, city driver out of LVS (Las Vegas NV)
He was helping out city operations in Kingman AZ and on 11-7-2023 he unfortunately lost his life, from what I understand, he was at a customers location and was pinned between two trailers by the customers yard hostler, he succumbed to his injuries at the hospital.
I don’t know all the exact details but just wanted to put it out there to anyone who may know him.
😞

R.I.P. Terry I'm sure you were a good man.
All of us here (our TB family) will be thinking
of you and your family.

May God give you safe I wanted to let you know Terry Samda

R.I.P. Terry I'm sure you were a good man.
All of us here (our TB family) will be thinking
of you and your family.

May God give you safe passage.
Smoke
Terry Samdal was my Cousin. He was a Great Guy and a hard worker. I just wanted to get on here and Thank Everyone for their thought's and Prayers. He was Married and had 2 Daughters. His Dad was a Trucker as well as his Uncle (my Dad). I say alot of Prayers for all of Driver's. I Don't envy your Jobs. But I THANK YOU for Driving. Without you Guys we would not have anything. So Thank You and Blessings to you all for your hard work and sacrifices.

Honest all the TB Family here will keep you all in out hearts
and prayers. Thank you so much for coming in to speak to
to us on behalf of you and his family. May the Good Lord
give you all strength. We are all sure of his hard work and
dedication to his family. It's why we do / did the job for
our families.

God Bless , stay strong , please pass on our best on to all of you
Terry has left behind.
SMOKESTACK & TB Family 🙏