FedEx Freight | FXF "Does Not Meet Minimum Qualifications"

DWH19504

TB Lurker
Credits
Received a response on my recent online application "Does Not Meet Minimum Qualifications" . I'm pretty sure I met all of the qualifications asked. ( 20 years driving, all the endorsements, clean record all around) Could be that they just leave up the position online for people to waste their time applying?

cherry picking
I think you are correct !! Funny, I email them asking why. Here is the response I was given. None of them applied to my record

Please provide a yes/no response ot the following question:

The following conditions will exclude you from being hired for this position:

-Has your license been suspended or revoked within the past 36 months for any single violation or combination of violations (excluding administrative convictions)?

-Within any twelve month period in the past three years, have you been convicted of two or more moving traffic violations, including safety belt violations?
-In the past five years, have you been convicted of any of the following: DWI/DUI or other drug/alcohol related offense while operating any motor vehicle as defined by state law; open container violation where you were in a driving capacity; driving while impaired?
-In the past five years, have you refused to test for drugs or alcohol, including the refusal to allow law enforcement personnel to test?
-In the past 36 months, have you had any of the following: 2 or more preventable accidents in a CMV; receipt of a railroad crossing violation; violation of an out of service order; violation of a prohibition concerning alcohol or controlled substance use contained in the regulations Part 382 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations; had one or more rollover accidents (other than steer tire blowout) or rear end collisions?
-In the past 36 months, have you been convicted of any of the following: 4 or more moving violations; reckless driving; leaving/fleeing the scene of an accident; following too close/assured clear distance; moving traffic violation involving an accident (does not apply to non-moving administrative violations such as expired tags, no proof of insurance, etc.); charges related to speed exhibition, contest, or drag racing; use of a motor vehicle in a felony; assault with a motor vehicle; fleeing or eluding a police officer; driving a commercial vehicle without possessing a CDL?
-In the past 36 months, have you been convicted of two or more of the following traffic violations, or combination of two or more: Speeding of 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit, improper or erratic traffic lane changes, and/or use of a cellular/mobile telephone, or texting/email device while driving?

Do any of these conditions apply to you?

You
Received a response on my recent online application "Does Not Meet Minimum Qualifications" . I'm pretty sure I met all of the qualifications asked. ( 20 years driving, all the endorsements, clean record all around) Could be that they just leave up the position online for people to waste their time applying?
You obsivously know your way around a truck, so you won;t be needed, Only hire people that will jump on command and not question safety.PSP= profit, some more Profit

Do you have Doubles, HazMat, and Tanker? Fedex requires all three.

Are you coming from a union company ?
That’s irrelevant. Since FX has govt contracts the questions on the applications are generic, they’re allegedly not allowed to ask such questions...plus, we just hired a couple guys from ABF not long ago.

Far as I know, being from a union carrier never stopped FedEx hiring anyone. My best guess is they're looking for steering wheel attendants, and being a professional truck driver makes you overqualified.
Yea, No big deal I have a Interview with the TM at Estes Thursday. Probably better off there anyway.