XPO | GALT, Calif. - Conway Freight Rollover Hazmat Freight Leak

xanl/h

TB Veteran
Credits
Big rig overturned on highway 99 | News - KCRA Home

Big Rig Overturned, Blocking Traffic | KTXL FOX40

The accident is not currently being labelled a hazmat issue and CHP says they are most concerned about the toxic material in the truck.
CHP said it’s unclear why the accident happened. He said the driver could have fallen asleep, or it could have been a mechanical issue. Fire crews had to break the window to get the driver out. He was conscious, but complained of pain. He also suffered minor injuries and was taken to a hospital.

Most of us City Drivers lucky we make it to our delivery's with out incident many days they do not load my trailers right I have totes down the Middle of my trailer with nothing but a 800 lb strap holding them ??? really that is not gonna work Totes are very dangerous folks and yes them Bitches Do move this has happened twice in 6 months don't strap in drums they rolling all over the place and of course you can't see these surprises cause they up in the trailer behind much taller freight !! and once your a$$ is out in the field with this mess its hard to fix it with out the right tools but we have to this is of course if you find it before it finds you !@

So glad I dont pull linehaul trailers.break em on inbound cant believe some make it to terminal.

But they need a Camera pointed at me all day long think they need one on these damned loaders too !!

Most of us City Drivers lucky we make it to our delivery's with out incident many days they do not load my trailers right I have totes down the Middle of my trailer with nothing but a 800 lb strap holding them ??? really that is not gonna work Totes are very dangerous folks and yes them Bitches Do move this has happened twice in 6 months don't strap in drums they rolling all over the place and of course you can't see these surprises cause they up in the trailer behind much taller freight !! and once your a$$ is out in the field with this mess its hard to fix it with out the right tools but we have to this is of course if you find it before it finds you !@

I agree. I see guys put the tote in the center of the trailer and strap over top of it... Not smart.....

so you look at your d/r's and know you're delivering totes today but it's their fault when you get out in the field and find poor loading? Insanity part one... doing something the same but expecting a different outcome. Insanity part two... thinking the solutions to part one are found here instead at your service center