Game on NLRB

Um Mark are you that dumb ? A good labor lawyer or any lawyer for that fact will command a huge hourly sum to represent the union and the company in front of the NLRB please really are you that naive ? And jockey what question do you have you seem angry ? How can I help you ?

Um Mark are you that dumb ? A good labor lawyer or any lawyer for that fact will command a huge hourly sum to represent the union and the company in front of the NLRB please really are you that naive ? And jockey what question do you have you seem angry ? How can I help you ?
LOL no anger here.Just laugh every time I see a post from you.Why do you care what lawyers are making? It all will be settled at end of the month.Then no more lawyers.It is binding arbitration.Everything you post sounds like instant replay of things your hero Mark O. was arrogantly spewing out at meetings.Coincidence? I don't think so. Plenty of other questions posed to you here in past,but your only response is the same.No answer.

They are gonna tell you that if we dump the union bid that we will get our 5 pct back . No calendars this year boy are the customer pissed, et Harry phone home