FedEx Freight | Gardena CA on strike, walkout!

purple smurf

TB Lurker
Credits
The guys over there walked out on the company over unfair labor practices. See, they don't have a union and they're showing their power. That takes balls. And I'm glad to see other terminals in the country are fed up with this company like we are at EPH. Thank you everybody at Gardena California, we support you and we stand with you, your friends at EPH!

Striking without replacement protection from the union, much less a contract....hmmmm, not the smartest decision by AT WILL employees!!
How many of the employees are actually carrying those picket signs/striking and how many are from other companies or unemployed??

The guys over there walked out on the company over unfair labor practices. See, they don't have a union and they're showing their power. That takes balls. And I'm glad to see other terminals in the country are fed up with this company like we are at EPH. Thank you everybody at Gardena California, we support you and we stand with you, your friends at EPH!
A few people have said something big was coming, guess this is it.

Thank you brother p and d driver Gardena ca

https://www.nlrb.gov/strikes
Unfair labor practice strikers defined.Employees who strike to protest an unfair labor practice committed by their employer are called unfair labor practice strikers. Such strikers can be neither discharged nor permanently replaced. When the strike ends, unfair labor practice strikers, absent serious misconduct on their part, are entitled to have their jobs back even if employees hired to do their work have to be discharged.