POLITICS Genocidal Monster Maniac Eisenhower's Holocaust Of Millions Of Surrendered German Soldiers & Pows

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Jaloc, May 19, 2019.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    Jeeze you think we would have heard about this sooner.
    Like maybe from the Germans

LewSir likes this.
  2. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Jaloc is kinda out there.

[​IMG]

3. joe bucker

joe bucker No participation trophy's here

Driver Since:
    Good read. All that I can think of is the concentration camps, forced labor and all the war crimes that the Germans did during the war. How many Russian's never came back from being pows. Of course you can't forget Malmady and the other atrocities during the Battle of the Bulge that were done by the Germans.

I think it would be safe to say none of us here have ever experienced total war, and hope we don't have to. The greatest generation did what they thought was right. If Ike did this I can almost understand why, was it right? No, but it happened.

4. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member AD-FREE USER

Late at night when nothing is happening on the 500 channels that I have I revert to YouTube thru comcast watched every episode of Combat with Vic Marrone and haven't seen anything you speak of where do you get your news at, Young Turks? Or Bill Maher?

5. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

It didn't happen.

6. joe bucker

Driver Since:
    Like I said IF it happened. I need something more than 1 thirty year old story.

7. SuperCourse

This crap was debunked back in 1991. That's the problem with the internet, crap like this pops up and takes on a life of it's own because people think it's fact.

In a 1991 New York Times book review, historian and Eisenhower biographer Stephen Ambrose responded to Mr. Bacque:

Mr. Bacque is wrong on every major charge and nearly all his minor ones. Eisenhower was not a Hitler, he did not run death camps, German prisoners did not die by the hundreds of thousands, there was a severe food shortage in 1945, there was nothing sinister or secret about the "disarmed enemy forces" designation or about the column "other losses." Mr. Bacque's "missing million" were old men and young boys in the Volkssturm (People's Militia) released without formal discharge and transfers of POWs to other allies control areas. Maj. Ruediger Overmans of the German Office of Military History in Freiburg who wrote the final volume of the official German history of the war estimated that the total death by all causes of German prisoners in American hands could not have been greater than 56,000 approximately 1% of the over 5,000,000 German POWs in Allied hands exclusive of the Soviets. Eisenhower's calculations as to how many people he would be required to feed in occupied Germany in 1945-46 were too low and he had been asking for more food shipments since February 1945. He had badly underestimated the number of German soldiers surrendering to the Western Allies; more than five million, instead of the anticipated three million as German soldiers crossed the Elbe River to escape the Russians. So too with German civilians - about 13 million altogether crossing the Elbe to escape the Russians, and the number of slave labourers and displaced persons liberated was almost 8 million instead of the 5 million expected. In short, Eisenhower faced shortages even before he learned that there were at least 17 million more people to feed in Germany than he had expected not to mention all of the other countries in war ravaged Europe, the Philippines, Okinawa and Japan. All Europe went on rations for the next three years, including Britain, until the food crisis was over. [1]
    https://nlp.cs.nyu.edu/meyers/controversial-wikipedia-corpus/english-html/main/main_0217.html

jimmy g likes this.
  8. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    Sort of like the Russia hoax.

Ted Decker trk likes this.
  9. Jeff

Jeff Highly Trained Staff

Driver Since:
    No One Balled Dictator pics or symbols here...

No situation in America by anyone can be compared to this scum of the earth

10. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

Holocaust didn't happen!

11. joe bucker

Driver Since:
    Just read the same article. Fake news. If this was true the Dimms would be all over it.

jimmy g likes this.
  12. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

When Eisenhower first encountered the death and concentration camps, he had them filmed and photographed as a testimony that it did happen
    To stop silly nonsense lake that claim

As for the article on Eisenhower, when you have a nation 80% destroyed by bombings no harvest planted and capture millions of soldiers that were already malnurished you can expect to lose some after the war

of the 91,000 Germans that surrendered at Stalingrad, only about 5000 ever made it home

13. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

Said the same thing when I supported Trump!

14. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

:stirthepot:Saturday Night was a Canadian general interest magazine. It was founded in Toronto, Ontario in 1887 and was Canada's oldest general interest magazine.[1] The magazine ceased publication in 2005.[1]
    -----------------
    What exactly does a general interest magazine know about war history

Leave it to the Canadians to cook up stories

15. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Not only is Whoopi Goldberg the resident Bible scholar on “The View,” but it seems she’s also the resident historian. She declared on “The View” that “Hitler was a Christian.” http://eaglerising.com/26578/whoopi-goldberg-claims-hitler-was-a-christian-is-she-right/

Whoopi go back to being a phone sex operator.
    History is not your forte.
    Hitler also pretended to be Christian to win an election.
    He then began tearing away at Christianity and the churchemoving anything "offensive" even taking out the old testament because it was too "Jewish"
    He replaced anything remotely Christian about the church with German pride.He replaced Christ in hymns with Deutschland .
    He joined forces with the Shah of Iran because they too hated the Jewish people.
    Please read Bonhoeffer's biography.
    History does repeat itself.
    Sounds familiar? Obama pretended to be Christian.
    Obama sides with ISIS and Iran.
    Giving them weapons and a nuclear bomb.

Ted Decker trk and jimmy g like this.
  16. kantgetryte

Truly disappointed no one caught my humor on watching Combat

17. SuperCourse

Everybody's busy trying to figure out who Vic Marrone is.

jimmy g and kantgetryte like this.
  18. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

Talk to any crematory worker there is no way they could have burned up that many bodies in that amount of time it did not happen! The pictures you see were german POW camps and Ukrainian Christians killed in the Holodomor by jewish communists!

19. kantgetryte

Tell me your not married, please don't breed